[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that women find this unattractive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: spooky skeletons.jpg (47 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
spooky skeletons.jpg
47 KB, 450x675
Daily reminder that women find this unattractive.
>>
>>9652288
no shit
>>
>>9652288
cuz it looks bad? this guy is ugly as sin + girls don't know shit about style and fashion
>>
>>9652288
underrated post
>>
>>9652288
Who does find that attractive anyway?
>>
>>9652288
Thank god someone said it. The supposed /fa/ aesthetic propagated by this site is completely retarded. You're not attractive, you look like you just escaped from rehab.

Also, muscles are attractive.
>>
>>9652288
I dressed like this when I met my current wife. I was a musician and she was a model. Now I frequent animu boards filled with teenagers, but at least I make a shit ton of money
>>
>>9652304
>muscles are attractive
Muscles aren't effay tho, of course they're attractive.
>>
>>9652288
Do people really think this looks good on this board?
>>
>>9652288
Everyone but Hedi finds this unattractive.
>>
The job of a model is to be a walking clothes hanger, not to be attractive. There are a lot of ugly ones. What is desirable in the modeling world is not necessarily reflective of what people find desirable when selecting a partner. Obviously.
>>
>>9652288
aside from him being too skelly I am femanon and I dig this.
>>
>>9652304
>>9652309
>Also, muscles are attractive.
In moderation, they are /fa/. Being flabby and having a flat ass is never /fa/, even if your BMI is 14.
>>
>>9652309
They ARE effay, though. Your body is couture. Treat it as such, and you can wear anything.
>>
>>9652288
no, women with good taste find this attractive

if you're after basic bitches that wear uggs then yeah of course theyre not going to like /fa/s aesthetic; they have no taste
>>
>>9652314
>being on a fashion board
>not getting this
nicely explained annonnn
>>
>>9652314
For fucks sake this

So many kids post here
>>
>>9652319
having muscular physique is being indicative of being healthy and not abusing your body which is the direct opposite of /fa/
>>
>>9652319
>>9652318
Effay no, attractive yes. Period.
>>
>>9652315
london
>>
>>9652332
Effay is about aesthetic. Muscles are aesthetically pleasing, while they may not be the aesthetic you're looking for. Just like abstract, pointlist, classical etc. are still art forms and beautiful to many people.
>>
>>9652319
Main problem is that a lot of users who post here have problems with posture and knocked knees. Skellys need to fix that.
>>
>>9652338
>aesthetically pleasing
why does something have to be pleasing to be aesthetics?
do you understand the concept of fashion?
fuck off to fit.
>>
Lmao at all the butthurt fatties in this thread.
>>
>>9652354
and people from /fit/
>>
>>9652354
OP is right though. You probably look like shit if you're that thin.
>it's not l-like I want to be /fit/
>>
>>9652355
Why do some users here act like picking up a dumbbell will turn you into a fucking bodybuilder? All successful models do some sort of strength training so they don't literally look like they just escaped from Auschwitz.
>>
>>9652346
Aesthetics are subjective, bruh. Are you spending hundreds of dollars and tons of your time to look shitty, or do you have a certain idea of presentation in mind?
Chill, man. People here gotta understand that people got different aesthetics. Doesn't rule out muscles or being a skinny faggotron.
>>
>>9652288
Good thing this is a gay board.
>>
>>9652288
Does he have Marfan Syndrome?
Like Joey Ramone and Bradford Cox?
>>
File: matt1.jpg (2 MB, 2848x4288) Image search: [Google]
matt1.jpg
2 MB, 2848x4288
>>9652373
Yeah this guy is swole as shit
>>
>>9652372

You know what's a good feeling?
Being able to walk in to a store and buy S and XS clothing - the sample sizes - the designer's intended size of the original garment (then again nobody on /fit/ shops proper designer clothing so who cares right?).

If I was buying anything over a small, I would feel shame that the designer was forced to grade an extra set of clothing to fit in my unaesthetic body.
>>
>>9652415
>Why do some users here act like picking up a dumbbell will turn you into a fucking bodybuilder?
>>
>>9652417
fashion student here, the sample sizes for male clothing are 48 for tops and 31 for bottoms
>>
File: defeated wojak.jpg (133 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
defeated wojak.jpg
133 KB, 780x818
>all my qt cousins ended up marrying working class manlets with guts or tall builtfat construction worker guys
>meanwhile I am a virgin despite being objectively better looking and more fashionable than these guys

Should I just give up
>>
>>9652444
you don't come off as a man to women probabl, just a dickless human being
>>
>>9652444
nah you're doing good, youve just got to focus on girls who will appreciate your sicc fits

go to an arts college wearing geobaskets and get mad pussy. I believe in you
>>
>>9652426
Because /fa/ is full of many gay men who are basically basic bitch women?
>>
>>9652444
>objectively better

>still virginal
>envious at happy couples
>false sense of superiority

Is that you, Elliot?
>>
No one finds that attractive, what he is wearing looks fucking retarded.
Just because the shades and textures match like upholstery and carpet doesn't mean it's fashionable or looks good.
>>
Good thing I'm gay
>>
>>9652314
good post...
>>
I have stele arms, know literally nothing about exercise what should I do to just get normal arms, don't want to be particularly muscular.
>>
>>9652415
how do i go from skinnyfat to this?
>>
>>9653641
you dont
start lifting, get defined, then cut to skelly
no other way around it i would know
>>
>>9653641
>>9653653

you dont have to lift at all to be that thin. Just cut from skinnyfat.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.