[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norm Core General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 750x1334
F21 Black Slim fit dress shirt
>$13

Hollister Slim Khakis
>$25

Girl with the fattest ass putting you in her story every day
>priceless

Why don't you just submit to the norm core superiority and make cool friends finally.
>>
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but normcore is dead anon

RIP
>>
>>9649652
But I am a menswear faggot.

I don't dress like the memesters here, I just come here to laugh at them.
>>
This isn't even normcore dude.
>>
>>9649660
Tell that to females, the real reason to even get dressed in the morning
>>
>>9649664
Ok let's call it fa dissestablishment core
>>
Post your /fa/ dissestablishment core fits and bask in the mad
>>
File: 1421940152410.jpg (252 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1421940152410.jpg
252 KB, 1500x1500
>>9649671
>>
>>9649663
This

I come to /fa/ to have a good laugh

/fa/ is like /r9k/ but they actually for real.
>>
>>9649652
>Why don't you just submit to the norm core superiority and make cool friends finally.

I realize this is a troll thread, but I seriously ask myself this question every day.

When I dress in basic shit because I don't feel like trying sometimes (collared shirts, fitted long sleeve shirts because girls seem to really love this, indigo wash jeans with like CDBs or some shit) I get compliments from my girl friends.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>9649698
Yeah it's hard being astetically pleasing to the opposite gender ain't it
>>
>>9649698

we discussed this already.

girls actually don't know fashion and have basic plebeian taste
>>
>>9649698
I probably get more pussy than the guys here who dress like homeless men and triad assassins, all while dressing in clothes 1/6 of the price
>>
>>9649716
If it doesn't appeal to bitches is it really worth it, is everyone on this board simply trying to impress men
>>
>>9649692
For real, have you seen the way these idiot dress? They actually think they look good lmao.

It's not that their style isn't good, but only 1-2 of them have the body, aesthetic, etc to pull it off.
>>
>>9649652
Pushing forward in fashion is an ongoing existential crisis when it's constantly challenged why someone even does it
>>
>>9649724

no some people dress just for fun and as an art form, but still secretly dress for guys.
>>
>>9649652
>story
is this some snapchat bullshit?
>>
>>9649652

> i'm in a girls snapchat story!

I forgot that shit like that actually seems exciting to high schoolers lmao
>>
Thats not normcore, thats just poor fashion sense
>>
>>9649652
sure, she puts you in her story every day, but you won't make a move

fucking idiot
>>
>>9649748
Lol
Give mind noted
>>
>>9649745
So what age were you when you outgrew heterosexualality?
>>
>>9649767

> "she even drew a heart around me!!! I am getting sooooo laid XD Since it's practically a done deal at this point I better go brag about it on 4chan."
>>
>>9649739
Underrated post
>>
>>9649780
Thanks for the reply
>>
>>9649780
>im a depressed virgin so i make fun of people who are more socially successful than me
>>
>>9649806
what kind of empty life do you have to have to consider this a social success
>>
>>9649806

> assuming someone is more socially successful than me because they're in a snapchat.
>>
>>9649652
XD NICE FUCKING HANDS U MUTE FAGGOT LMAOOOOOO #bazinga
>>
>>9649826
Get this hot head out of here
>>
>>9649813
I don't come here for social gratification so that's something
>>
>>9649652
>highschool

literally who cares
>>
File: Fore!.jpg (301 KB, 1300x1299) Image search: [Google]
Fore!.jpg
301 KB, 1300x1299
>tfw no one listens to the message of Hip to be Square
>>
>>9649828
aint nobodys head hot but your big head big guy

#MemeWithTheBestGetMemedLikeTheRest
>>
>>9649834
Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.