[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2401x3035) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2401x3035
What do I do
>>
>>9639472
This is exactly why I don't trust myself to buy Hender Scheme. I don't wanna drop a stack just to get rained on while bar hopping.

Grab an umbrella and watch where you step.
>>
Walk.
>>
File: image.jpg (961 KB, 2446x2410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
961 KB, 2446x2410
I dropped a fuckinh melted chocolate fig on them today

While we're at it, any hender scheme inspo?
>>
>>9639572
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2446x2919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2446x2919
I love them. Shame there's no size infographic. I had trade with some dude in Canada to size down.
>>
File: Balanced-Knot-Shoelace.jpg (34 KB, 490x277) Image search: [Google]
Balanced-Knot-Shoelace.jpg
34 KB, 490x277
>>9639472
>>9639572
>>9639589

It's helpful to learn how to tie a balanced knot.

>http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/grannyknot.htm

If you're that paranoid (and if so, why buy a product that deliberately shows blemishes, age, and wear?), buy the cream Hender Scheme makes or just find a veg-tan safe conditioner.
>>
File: image.jpg (719 KB, 2284x2441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
719 KB, 2284x2441
>>9639615
thanks, mate.

I've got to figure out how to ride the chocolate now
>>
im torn between era and the gat
>>
>>9639634
I don't understand the appeal of the era.
>>
File: 439.jpg (104 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
439.jpg
104 KB, 500x667
swagging on your bitch ass
>>
>>9639634
this

i dont really understand, i mean if i could get any pair i would get the AF1 version because they look different and dont have the logo. The vans look too much like vans, maybe if they made sk8 his without the logo.
>>
this thread is the reason why my new years resolution was to wear my nicer stuff more.

>>9639626
just wait it out, it looks a bit shit now, but they will inevitably start showing signs of wear, and when they do, they will look a lot better. as long as you arent one of those fags who goes and jumps in puddles and shit to rush the process.
>>
>>9639615
Hahah this is starting to get funny to me, no hate.
Of the last 5-3 posts of you, which i saw, 3 were about the granny knot issue.
The first time you posted it, it helped me aswell, thanks!
>>
>>9639615
this shit changed my life
i just youtubed it and my mind exploded
>>
>>9639615
can you not use the term vegan tan you fucking hippie
its fucking veg tan leather there is nothing vegan about it
its the fucking skin of an animal
>>
>>9639472
Always check the weather before wearing your nice shoes, that's what I do.
>>
>>9640013
Autism, the word vegan doesn't show up in the other guy's post
>>
This thread doesn't even make sense, you just step outside

Once they get worn out you buy another pair. If you can't afford to replace a pair of shoes after they get worn out you're literally making purchases outside of your means, which makes no sense. If you're poor just buy Stans or whatever cheap shoe is trendy at the moment.
>>
>>9640137
you are a retard, if you buy a several hundred dollar pair of handmade shoes, your not just gonna through them out. your gonna take care of them and try not to fuck them up and and maybe resole them if you have them long enough.

shoes are not just an accessory, they are a tool. and like everything, you need the right tool for the job. you sound like a 5 year old who gets a new pair of shoes at the start of every grade and throws away the old pair, how old are you?
>>
>>9640224
>through
throw*
you're*
>>
>>9640231
Is that the best you could come up with? This guy had valid points.

>grammar on 4chan
>4chan
>your a faggot
>>
>>9640550
lmao that was me correcting my own post
through/throw are two different words, i figured id throw your in there while i was at it anyways
>>
>>9640680
Oh lol carry on
>>
>>9640799
though i did notice that he didnt care to respond and that it kind of killed the thread. happens every time i post
>>
>>9639661
Ah, he carries it somewhat, but... 2006 tho
>>
File: P1000754.jpg (994 KB, 1844x1383) Image search: [Google]
P1000754.jpg
994 KB, 1844x1383
>>9639626
just clean em up a bit and wear em till its not noticeable

im making my hender vans my beaters and gonna baby my NBs

gona vibram the vans and wear them on my trip to norcal, dicking around in rainy forests/at the beach just cause

personally i think the vans look their worst brand new
>>
File: tumblr_nljz5x5xyh1sv6cbro1_1280.jpg (186 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nljz5x5xyh1sv6cbro1_1280.jpg
186 KB, 1280x854
>>9641022
pic related is what the vans look like at their best IMO

that dark woody brown is godlike
>>
>>9641022
Vibran-ing them sounds cool. Anyone have a pic of what that looks like?
>>
reprimand yourself for buying hender schemes in the first place

the idea is cool, but they look like shit in fits because they'll inevitably be brown and brown shoes are pretty disgusting for the most part. especially vans/NBs/jordans/adidas/gats/etc

>muh patina
>>
>>9641036
terrible
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1150x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1150x767
>>9641058
>>9641050
Is this want poverty sounds like?
>>
File: tumblr_nlkidl6yF41sv6cbro1_1280.jpg (174 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlkidl6yF41sv6cbro1_1280.jpg
174 KB, 1280x854
>>9641045
ive only seen it done on black ones but it looks pretty subtle.

there was a dude on sufu who added a ripple sole to his hender AF1s and it looked fucking sick

i just hate the sickly crunch when you walk on a road with some dirt on it wearing leather soles
>>
>>9641071
they're just not very appealing and don't work with much. i've handled 3 or 4 of the models at haven and my friend owns a pair but they are not worth the money. not that i don't have the money, but i'd just never wear them because they're fucking brown sneakers ya goof
>>
>>9641050
nah dude they can look sick af

instagram has some cool fits of them occasionally if you look past all of the rich sneakerheads with the IVs and terrible fits and find the good shit
>>
>>9641085
Yeah, I noticed the crunch today. Thank god for floor mats. I had a bunch of compliments of them, but the "are those vans comments" we're really annoying.

Maybe I'll put a dark brown vibran sole on them.
>>
>tfw size 13 feet
>i will never be able to wear hender scheme
>>
>>9641091
>brown sneakers
/fa/ has been a giant circle jerk for Cp's for the last three years and they're just as boring as "brown" sneakers. Derbies, nb's, all the "meme" shit is just as boring as "brown" sneakers. Please don't tell me youre so stupid you think brown is a bad thing for shoes. You must be an idiot if you can't pull brown shoes off. Or poor. Probably the latter.
>>
>>9641096
see they look good there, but nobody in here is wearing them like that. someone can prove me wrong with a fit pic tho. also they look pretty new in that pic. they look fine when they're new but once they turn brown....lel no thanks
>>
>>9641098
you bought vans imitations made of better materials, and you're annoyed by the "are those vans comments"? fucking autist over here
>>
>>9641098
>>9641098
i mean you kinda gotta expect people asking if theyre vans cause they are lol

i usually just say "nah hender scheme" and anyone who doesnt actually care says ok and walks away

i ended up having to try to explain them to this hypebeast lookin kid and he was like "so theyre reps? man smh" HE LITERALLY SAID SMH and walked away lmao

a friend of mine digs them and is lookin in to buy the NBs but hes actually into sneakers, ive talked to him about Raf x Adidas before
>>
>>9641111
dude, give up the poor bit. it isn't true or adding anything to your points. you fucking missed mine, anyway. brown sneakers (SNEAKERS) are kinda disgusting. get what i mean now? i have no idea why you think i was even implying "boring" because i didn't use that word. when i was disparaging the look of the shoes i was commenting on the fact that they look like shit when they're brown, not the fact that they're "boring." i'd say the same thing about brown CPs. do you even know the difference between a sneaker and a shoe though?
>>
>>9640550
You're*
>>
>>9641129
There's nothing wrong with brown shoes/sneakers. They're so basic. Literally easiest thing to wear. I don't understand why you think they look like shit. They look brown and normal.
>>
>>9641136
I'm glad you got the joke.
>>
>>9641140
is this what you really believe
>>
>>9641147
Yeah? Everyone has brown shoes. Most basic dress shoes are either black or brown. Boats shoes are brown by default. Are you honestly telling me borne shoes look like shit? They're just brown shoes. That's like saying white button-up shirts look like shit. There's honestly no reason to think white button-up shirts look like shit.
>>
>>9641157
no point arguin with /fa/ drones
black and white is all they know
>>
>>9641157

>borne shoes

lmao get a load of this fucking retard
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x321
>>9641171
*brown
I'm sorry for the typo. =(
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.