[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's hold another fucking assembly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
>>
>>9638744
Worst WAYWT in recent memory. What the fuck happened?

I think we need to populate /fa/ with some new people. I vote we spread the word about this forum. Any thoughts?
>>
I want to start seeing more names on /fa/
>>
>>9638747
Populating /fa/ is what happened. Fashionable people don't go to fashion forums, fuccbois go on fashion forum to try to be fashionable.
>>
>>9638764
No, populating /fa/ is fine because it keeps things fresh. Although I don't like the current wave of people.
>>
>>9638744
I haven't been to /fa/ in months but in my opinion "reeeeeeee" is the best poster this board has seen in recent times

Do you agree bros
>>
>>9638744
People post in waywt threads because they want feedback and that means that it's mostly shit
People who are secure in their style aren't going to post
>>
>>9638814
Not necessarily. It's just friendly sharing of fits. It doesn't have to be that at all.

>>9638806
no
>>
>>9638814
This, I don't see why anyone should hate on WAYWT. If anything there should be less shitposting in there.
>>
>>9638806
Nice try Reeee
>>
I think one of the problems is that there seems to be more bitching and users being catty than usual. There needs to be more constructive criticism and actual advice.
If someone dresses like shit, be honest and tell them but don't just say "kill urself" or "leave". If someone posts a shit thread, answer their question and tell them to post in fuccboi general next time.
Most of this boards issues can be solved if users actually attempt to contribute.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (11 KB, 241x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
11 KB, 241x300
>>9638806
>>9638806
Ya definitely!!

>>9638839
bruh if you want constructive cricism and advse you should go to >>>/reddit/

you'are welcome :D
>>
i propose banning all female trips since they ugly as fuck and dont contribute shit, make some space for new ones
tripskank can stay cause she got booty and she is an og
>>
>>9638847
hey Tripsk how's your day going ^_^
>>
hair threads need to die

its just /fit/, /soc/ and /r9k/ crossposters who dont give a fuck about fashion and want to fix their ugly mugs and become not totally hideous so they can have cheap, empty pity sex with 4/10's
>>
permaban for everyone who makes hair threads outside of hair general

permaban for making shit threads

permaban for HBA suckers

actually just permaban everyone fuck it, this board is at an end
>>
>>9638842
Yeah good luck getting advice from Reddit. mfa is even worse than here.
>>
>>9638855
checked double dubs

I remember a time where hair threads were immediately and ruthlessly spammed with "Get a HY". I think I'd like to see a return to that.
>>
>>9638860
if you think everyone else is wrong

it's probably you who's actually wrong haha
>>
I'm tired of seeing the same trending fashion threads every time. Fucking pale wave threads are boring.

To be honest, trunks had the style I really like. And now he's gone because of Haven.

I want trunks back.
>>
>>9638876
that's good advice actually... damn i take back my words
>>
>>9638744
I think in a year or so the first page of /fa/ will mostly consist of nothing but different "core" and "wave" threads and WAYWT. It will basically become tumblr 2.0 with different microtrend circlejerks and people desperatley hopping on the newest core or wave because someone decided it's a thing and posted bunch of photos.
>>
>>9638891
so it'll be /mu/?
>>
>>9638907
I was thinking more like /co/ but the same idea basically. It's already happening here.
>>
>>9638890
ree put your fucking trip back on
>>
>>9638877

He won't. I liked trunks for what he was, but i don't think he will come back, and honestly he shouldn't. This board is a shithole that doesn't promote creativity and risk taking.

I mean, kids around here don't have enough interest and their minds aren't open enough to truely appreciate fashion. They rather suck every dildo stamped Kanye "Black Shabbos" West and watch MTV all day. How can you ask such people to understand fashion as what it truely is : a perpetual experiment ?
>>
File: adsfsdafadsfa.png (28 KB, 557x377) Image search: [Google]
adsfsdafadsfa.png
28 KB, 557x377
>>9638920
>>
>>9638940_(You)

Ree stop
>>
>>9638970
>>9638940
>>9638920
>>9638876
>>9638854
>>9638842
>>9638806

You are the reason this board is utter trash now.
>>
>>9638983
protip
FILTER HIS/HER TRIP.
>>
>>9638940
>>
>>9638931
He was into the more artful side of fashion. Not to say that one style is better than another, but he appreciated quality clothing and the different aesthetics they would bring to a fit.
But you're right, we are below him now. I'm glad he actually followed through on a career in fashion instead of some desk job.
>>
>>9638876
Reeee do you post in waywt's? What's your style bruv?
>>
>>9639032
i´m focusing of the detail and inovation of the pattern of the garments as he did in the Cruise 2015, the layered garments were dynamic to the outfit giving it a modern impression compared to classic dresses composed of multiple single plane patterns
>>
>>9638839
I second treating shit threads this way. I think we can all afford to take a minute or two to do this. At least we'll be able to make room for meaningful threads.
>>
>>9638806
i like reeeeee a lot

it's the other shitposters who are doing more harm, plus the /pol/ influx.

the board is too mean. waywts are shit because anyone with common sense won't post in them.

there is hardly ever actual fashion discussion. i guess we are all to blame for that :(

the constant "is x effay" is so fucking annoying and those people should be banned.

tldr: insecurity, meanness, and general lack of knowledge is the problem with /fa/
>>
>>9639008
>followed through on a career in fashion
what's he doing now?
>>
I think this board is particularly shitty now because most of the rick worshippers have left and palewave didn't take on to the degree that people tried to get it to last summer. Every fashion forum caters largely to one aesthetic, and right now /fa/ seems to be figuring out its post-richard taste
>>
>>9638839
This. We're all suppose to have class anyway, right?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.