[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf happened to le Shia? Eyebrow piercing ffs? It's like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: shia-labeouf-stops-for-lunch-05.jpg (169 KB, 816x1222) Image search: [Google]
shia-labeouf-stops-for-lunch-05.jpg
169 KB, 816x1222
Wtf happened to le Shia?
Eyebrow piercing ffs? It's like the equivalent of i dunno... the plebest, most clueless, most tacky, played out thing i can't even think of
>>
please explain, it bothers the shit out of my autism
>>
he's a method actor and he lives whatever life the character he is going to play lives
for fury he didnt shower for a year and always wore those boots and became that annoying army guy
>>
File: XbwiYsj.jpg (88 KB, 1097x733) Image search: [Google]
XbwiYsj.jpg
88 KB, 1097x733
>>9635700
this
im pretty sure he's set to play one of the residents in the Trailer Park Boys, thats why he looks white trashy im pretty sure
>pic related
>>
>>9635700
Fury was overrated shit, i can't even remember Shia's role in it
>>
>>9635700
almost forgot, he also fucked OPs mother at least twice a day, for a year
>>
>>9635719
wait wat?
Trailer Park Boys is low budget Canadian show, pretty sure they can't afford the likes of Shia
>>
>>9635719
>rattail ralph
>has a rattail
That's some quality method acting.
>>
I wasn't even aware TPB was back in 2014
Are seasons 8 and 9 worth downloading?
>>
where to dl season 9?
>>
>>9635748
tpb > search trailer park boys 720p s09e01 > replace 1 by 2 etc
>>
File: cgxjWA9.jpg (121 KB, 674x960) Image search: [Google]
cgxjWA9.jpg
121 KB, 674x960
>>9635748
dood its feckin on netflix you poorboi
yer lucky i dont go over ther and feckin crank ya!
ya derty cheeseburger eating walrus man!

its nice to see how far TPB has come from watching it as a kid at my friends house on showcase up in the cold fackin north when barely us canuks even knew aboot it
>>
>>9635773
Showcase was amazing in very early 2000s, it was an elite thing few canucks knew about, shows like Oz... blew my mind
>>
True story. My mom called me last night (she lives in Toronto with her husband) so mom says they are thinking to buy a trailer... We are Russians and don't have that cultural thing where everyone associates trailer with trash, junkies, etc. So anywho, mom is all excited and says they were offered a trailer an hour from T.O. for like $15K. She wants to get rid of the old stinky trailer and get a new one.
Wat think?
I told mom ewww that if she told a Canadian that she owns a trailer, they wouldn't understand it, to locals it's gross, pleb, bad status symbol
>>
>>9635822
She wants the trailer not to live in! but for summer retreat. Still, i told her it's seen as low class here.
>>
>>9635822
They live in a nice condo in Markham and own a house for like $400K that they rent to people. So now she wants to buy a trailer for them for summers.
>>
>>9635829
youre right serge
>>
>>9635700

He's such an ok actor, he takes him self way too seriously for his actual talent, he's a joke
>>
>>9635822
WHAT IS HAPPENINGG
>>
Gotta respect Shia for refusing to do shit movies just for paycheck. he easily turned down $50 mil so far. Look at his IMDB, he has like a 4-5 movies ahead that's all? He didn't do more then a couple movies a year in his hottest years! he could've had like 10 movies just in 2013-2014
look at people like bruce iwllis, deniro, etc they lost all self respect
>>
>>9635850
nothing
>>
>>9635860
>Gotta respect Shia for refusing to do shit movies
But he's in plenty of shit movies, anon.
>>
>>9638093
I honestly cannot think of a single good film the man has been in. Dresses nice tho
>>
>>9635719
holy shit hahahahaha this will be fucking awesome
>>
File: 1426576422207.jpg (56 KB, 232x365) Image search: [Google]
1426576422207.jpg
56 KB, 232x365
>>9635722
>>
>>9635700
He also pulled his own tooth out.
>>
do you guys think that immersing into character like this dude does, could sometimes go too far? i mean the real life is there to be lived, as yourself, not as a fucking character
>>
>>9635726
trailer park boys hasn't been low budget in years man, especially now that they're funded by netflix
>>
>>9635773
>>9635780
nova scotian here, we knew about it first
>>
>>9635780
Oz was an HBO show, dummy
>>
>>9635659
eyebrow rings will be back by early summer and a tumblr meme by October. It's the most mid 90s piercing and mid 90s aesthetic (think cast of Empire Records) is hitting hard right now because athleisure is dead, high fashion streetwear is dead, etc etc

only unfashionable out of touch marks will disagree with this
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.