[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/ im 22yo and for the first time im going to a concert.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: zukhulentoh.png (256 KB, 294x366) Image search: [Google]
zukhulentoh.png
256 KB, 294x366
Hey /fa/ im 22yo and for the first time im going to a concert.

Electronic music, skrillex, kill the noise and some local djs
>INB4 WOOB WOOB WOOB

i just want to know what should i wear to not look completly out of place and be confortable at the same time, will vans, skinny jeans and a random shirt will be enough?
pic unrelated
>>
I'm assuming you're gonna do MDMA, so wear loose fitting clothes.
>>
Wear alu paper all around your body, cuz electronic music amirite
>>
>>9584628

You're seeing shit artists that make music for 16 year olds. Just wear a t shirt and jeans and you'll look better than 99% of people there
>>
>>9584628
you are really this insecure
what a typical edm pleb
try not to get too drunk faggot since I know you're afraid of other drugs
>>
>>9584672
im just not into hard drugs, we'll just smoke weed and drink.

and im nervous because its the first concert i ever been.
>>
literally wear anything man at all man dont sweat it
>>
>>9584697
Dude.. How old are you? Being nervous for some dumb concert is something 12y olds would say
>>
File: 1420758131216.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1420758131216.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
>>9584755
i repeat, ITS THE FIRST CONCERT IN MY LIFE!
>>
>>9584628
>skrillex, kill the noise
"keep calm and..." t-shirt
chinos
nike blazers
obey snapback hat
rayban wayfarers in some obnoxious colour
>>
does it still count as a concert if it's edm? i feel like no.
>>
>>9584848
concert is an appropriate term because "edm" is meant for arena rock plebs
>>
EDM shows are a crapshoot because the population is mixed. Most of the crowd will be dudes in exactly what you've described in your original post. You'll have some attention-whore grills in neon shorts and bras and glowsticks, you'll have the really cringey guys in all neon following those girls, you'll have a weird straggle of post-grads still in their work clothes, handful of parents, and probably some streetwear fags.

It's like asking, "Hey /fa/ I'm 22 and for the first time im going to Target...what should I wear?"

If your climate permits it, I'd wear shorts. Highly crowded EDM shows are muggy and uncomfortable.
>>
it will be dark. No one will see you. If you are going alone no one will even look at you.
>>
>>9584854
Just call it a party, nobody says concert
>>
>>9584894
nobody says edm either except for the people who also say concert
>>
>>9584894
3k people,9pm, its not like a lot of people. besides its in peru, a country on SA, i REALLY doubt there will be girls in bikini and glowsticks... sadly.
>>
Hey op.

Wear comfortable clothing, don't worry about being fashionable since there will probably be a TON of people and your fit will get slept on anyway.

Try MDMA, it's good. It's not a hard drug.

Wear beater shoes. BEATER SHOES.
>>
>>9584628
wear anything you like and you can dance in. just don't be a poser
>>
>>9584991
>Wear beater shoes. BEATER SHOES.

Also this
>>
Wear bottoms that fit, its annoying to keep pulling them up as you dance

Beater shoes

a tee that wont show your sweat if you do decide to get into it, so definately not grey coloured
>>
>>9584991
this comment on the shoes is on point. I used to hit up shows and festivals on the regular back in highschool and I learned very quickly not to wear shoes I give a shit about. They WILL get drinks spilled on them and stepped on.

As far as the clothes go though, seriously wear whatever you want. I remember going to a Ed Banger anniversary party and there was a dude behind me in line wearing some random tourist tier cape cod shirt and some pastel shorts. No one gave a shit. Dont try to hard and just have fun. We need to have a talk about listening to skrillex though...
>>
Srsly though do mdma
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.