[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently lost a job, lost a place to live, got robbed and now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 281102_250_ss_01.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
281102_250_ss_01.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Recently lost a job, lost a place to live, got robbed and now back to starting college.

Only clothes I have now after my ordeal are some old faded 511 Levi's, light blue gap 1969, bootcut lucky jeans, and a dark brown alpha khaki. Only have two shoes; navy blue Nike roshe runs, and some tan Bass Pasadenas.

I don't have much money but need a better outfit than the same blue old pants everyday with the same awkward shoes.

I have some polos and a lot of tees from the thrift shop with varying colors
>>
>>
And the last shoe I have
>>
File: dAQgvni.png (528 KB, 1600x2184) Image search: [Google]
dAQgvni.png
528 KB, 1600x2184
Anyone for help?

Would this be too much if I'm just going to class and not going out?
>>
>>9567859
That type of thing is fine for everyday wear i'd say

Easier to help if you ask some more specific questions though, as of now it's really broad
>>
>>9567859
not a fan of the fits with olive or gray chinos
>>
>>9567821
Why do you own bootcut jeans you shitty old cunt
>>
>>9567929
fuck you skinny jeans boi go back to 2007
>>
>>9567929
I am poor and found them at a thrift store for a good deal.
>>
>>9567934
Yeah sure m8. The only jeans that exist are super skinny jeans or bootcut jeans.u r 1 cheeky cunt m8.
>>
>>9567911
What kind of jeans or pants can I wear that will go with those navy blue Nike roshe run?
>>
>>9567974
a nice bootcut'll do ye just fine, dont fall for the skinny jemes
>>
>>9567821
How did you lose your job?
>>
>>9568010
Had a security guard help us out with drunk or unruly customers and wanted to get a video game for his nephew and asked if I could get it for him with my discount.

Apparently that's stealing from the company and they let me go
>>
>>9568086
Is there any company out there that isn't run by Jews? That's terrible, friend.
>>
>>9568092
Tell me about it. It's not like I abused it by buying for everyone. And it was like those grocery stores where they have us sign you up for cards and even though it was a hassle and people thought it was retarded I still had the most sign ups every week
>>
>>9568086
That's fucked up but you seem really nice anon, wish you all the best.
>>
It's summer get some birks and board shorts

college doesn't demand le fashion friend
>>
>starting college
>don't have much money

just buy one suit or whatever your profession will need you to dress as. then go to every campus event where they hand out free shirts and hoodies then just keep wearing those.

>>9568086
lol that's a dumbass move tbh you can't give out discounts unless you the store owner or something. should've just paid the difference for his game.
>>
>>9568086
So how did they find out? You didn't tell them what your motives were did you?
>>
>>9568205
Apparently his nephew had the game and he didn't let me know and just showed up to exchange it without a receipt and he told the cashier who in turn told the store owner
>>
>>9568223
I wonder why he would exchange it. Man, that's a shitty chain of events.
>>
>>9567974
Most jeans go well with trainers, anything else will probably look weird
>>
>>9568223
That's just sad tbh, all because you were trying to be nice
>>
>>9568400
So any blue jeans or would light blue look good with the navy Nike roshe?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.