[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aphorism Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: 1421037142205.jpg (1 MB, 1997x3000) Image search: [Google]
1421037142205.jpg
1 MB, 1997x3000
"What's most important isn't being right or wrong, wearing the right clothes or the wrong clothes, it's about having conviction" - Rick Owens
>>
i have conviction that caras a worthless piece of shit
>>
>>9539690
she provides more value than you, edgelord
>>
"they dont think it be like it is-- but it do" - oscrar gramble
>>
>>9539694
get fucked
>>
is she the dishwashing fairy
>>
>>9539687
"starting an 'aphorism' thread on 4chan's fashion board is stupid and gay, it is no surprise that the brand of stupid that this person represents would be a cara poster. cara del pig is a good litmus test, anyone who subscribes to her cult of personality/finds her exceedingly attractive/worships her is a piece of shit."
>>
>>9539698
fall off your edge and go away

>>9539699
they're referencing medical gloves for a prostate examination (pollination, fertility) or yes, perhaps the kitchen
>>
I'm glad even models know they belong in the kitchen
>>
>>9539701
another edgy cockroach. here's some attention, it's feeding time for you guys.
>>
>>9539708
why do you keep using edgy like a child with a new toy? you stupid or something? why you keep saying stale shit that was bland when it was new?

dont like it go to tumblr
dont like it go to reddit
dont like it go play butt games at an adult theatre in the heart of san frans bug friendly cruise suburb
>>
>>9539719
no one needs to put much thought in responding to edgy people.
>>
>>9539726
its probably because my kelpie dog is more intelligent and interesting than you, probably more productive as well.
>>
>>9539727
then don't bother responding because i dont see intelligent or interesting coming from you either. just 100% edge coming from a place of neediness (lack of attention and love from mother) and insecurity (most likely your looks)
>>
>>9539732
whats it like being dumb

like when you wake up in the morning what are the first thoughts that come to your head? do you consciously engage in thought or is it more a series of vague subliminal cognitive urges that motivate you to exist and live the way you do.

i am curious about the kind of insipid nauseatingly mediocre mind that would make an 'fashionable aphorisms thread' using a pic of a talentless beneficiary of nepotism and then defend the subject by calling everyone who doesnt agree with your unrequited worship 'edgy'
>>
>>9539745
well i'm not curious about someone who cares so much that everyone must agree cara delevigne is ugly. it's completely irrelevant and just obvious baiting for attention, there's nothing more to figure out about you.
>>
>>9539752
didnt understand the question? np man, nice thread.
>>
"rick owens designs clothes for bugchasers" - p fizzle
>>
>>9539755
you might be interested in me, very flattering, just can't say the same about you. i have nothing to gain from interacting with you other than just feeding you attention, which is a bore.
>>
File: himmel.jpg (40 KB, 400x560) Image search: [Google]
himmel.jpg
40 KB, 400x560
>>9539701
You are serisouly deiturn=bing me now.

Literally everything you're saying I've thought of in the past few days. The unusual word choices in particular. What is up with these creepy af synchronicites?

Jesus Christ,

what are you?
>>
File: cleverbot.png (25 KB, 622x535) Image search: [Google]
cleverbot.png
25 KB, 622x535
>>9539782
>You are serisouly deiturn=bing me now.
wtf is this?

Oh god it's like that disconcerting cleverbot convo all over again.
no No No No No nonononononononono
>>
>>9539782
you're both bored psuedo-intellectuals with nothing to contribute other than being leeches
>>
File: 2010-09-21-somanyclocks.jpg (155 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
2010-09-21-somanyclocks.jpg
155 KB, 600x579
>>9539791
I don't even pretend to be intellectual. I just read an abnormal amount of 19th century lit.

In all earnestness though, what the fuck is going on?
>>
File: strawtengu.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
strawtengu.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
"well this thread went to shit fast" -me
>>
>>9539788
fuck, I'm, a moron

*disturbing
>>
File: more work.gif (37 KB, 500x155) Image search: [Google]
more work.gif
37 KB, 500x155
>>9539815
That sure af isn't helping.
>>
File: Selection_069.png (36 KB, 1354x247) Image search: [Google]
Selection_069.png
36 KB, 1354x247
>>9539820
why am i awake at 4 am?

How can we turn conspiracy theories into /fa/ related discussions?

anyone wanna talk?
>>
File: raw.gif (17 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
17 KB, 200x216
>>9539701
respond to me, fuckface.

Tell me, what differentiates you particular brand of cantankerousness from that some other /fa/ggots?

What do you hope to achieve by venting on here? You're worse than me. sometimes I think that we might have some kind of psychic link because I can see right through you.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.