[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheapest place to buy /fa/shion? i'll be going around europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: europe.jpg (24 KB, 333x302) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
24 KB, 333x302
cheapest place to buy /fa/shion?

i'll be going around europe in april/may, which countries are the cheapest to buy the "more expensive" stuff in?

i'll be going to norway, and i figure everything there is super fucking expensive. i remember that berlin was a little bit cheaper (like a 3% difference) than paris when it came to mykita, rick owen, etc
>>
my only data points are the usa and london.

london seemed more expensive, but when I factored in that vat (tax) was already included, it was about the same, or maybe even cheaper (strong gbp maybe at the time?).

would love to know more euros.
>>
>>9525365
the norwegian kroner i cheap now. YME and hunting lodge are great stores in Oslo.
>>
File: Polish_flag_with_coat_of_arms.jpg (212 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Polish_flag_with_coat_of_arms.jpg
212 KB, 1024x768
Currently visiting Poland. Do decent shops exist here?
>>
>>9525365
Spain, I guess?
Some of my relatives are from Russian Far East, they buy nifty clothes in Japan, S. Korea and China.
>>
>>9528638
Lokal Hero
>>
I'm visiting Göteborg again soon, how are the Acne Studios prices there compared to the UK?
>>
>>9525365
If you're a yank everything's going to be expensive to you unless you go to the Balkans or some shit where they can barely afford to eat
>>
>>9528748
Thanks. Planning to visit Krakow at some point so I'll check it out.
>>
>>9528777
Visited Krakow myself, this shop is really cool, and I've literally found nothing else for /fa/ clothes.
I went in the summer, the poles are dressed horribly, and the ones trying to step up their game just go full Zara as it's their only shop it seemed in Krakow
>>
>>9528753
You from france?
>>
File: ZARA_Poznan.jpg (572 KB, 2387x1880) Image search: [Google]
ZARA_Poznan.jpg
572 KB, 2387x1880
>>9528785
That's exactly my feeling about Poznań. Zara is about as good as it gets here and everyone being in winter survival mode doesn't help. I've mostly been going to secondhand stores and military surplus places because they're super cheap and it seems to be the only way to find anything interesting. If I end up living here, there's a lot of mail-order in my future.

Vitak in Warsaw seems like it might be good but I didn't have time to go yet.
>>
>>9528906
Yeah there are TONS of 2nd hand small shops, you'll find mosto f them around the jewish part of Krakow (south), I've a lot of them there atleast
I went last summer so yeah, I guess winter doesn't help too. Clubs are awful too, feels like they're stuck in 2001
But I'm sure there are great ones, couldn't find them on the week I was in. Overall I loved Krakow, so many things to see, and so many cool bars
>>
>>9526226
Everything is more expensive in London, compared to Berlin.
>>
>>9529258
Good shops in Berlin? I'm going in 2 weeks
>>
>>9529283
Darklands if you're into goofninja
>>
>>9529283
Damn, I'm going in three weeks, haha. But just stay to Hackäsche Markt, I think it's called.
I know Highsnobiety has some good shops recommended, but SOTO, Pauls botiuqe (Lots of rare finds, high end thriftshop) and No. 74. They all lie side by side on Torstraße too.
Go to Shiso's burger if you want food. The best burgers I have ever eaten.
>>
>>9529283
It's called Hackesche Höfe, shit.
Here's a picture of Paul's. Looks like shit, but it's actually okay.
>>
Norway, oil prices caused the value of our currency to drop real low
>>
>>9529303
lmfao just looked at their site, ridiculous
>>9529409
>>9529439
Will look for this, staying there for a week so lots of time to check the city out, haven't been there in 9 years :D
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.