[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bras
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
Why do women still bother with back closure bras?

Front closure bras exist.
>>
>>9522214
fuccboi, you for fuckin real tryna have a thread about bra closures?
if you knew anything about anything you would know those front snaps are not comfortable and you just end up itching your titties all day
>>
>>9522214
because front closure bras are often considered for fat chicks who cant reach behind themselves and do up a traditional bra
>>
>>9522257
the front closure never touches down on your chest (see photo), and the back is nice and smooth b/c there's no rear closure seam nor clasps

>>9522266
silly, you can put on a back closure bra from the front. ask a girl if you don't believe

>bbq I'm not a grill :3
>>
>>9522266
I am thinner than a fa skeleton and I put them on in the front. Fuck reaching behind yourself.
>>
>>9523146
it touches your chest if you have olives for boobs like me
>>
>>9522214
I don't even wear bras, if i need to cover my nipples I'll just wear a camisole
>>
>>9523294
I wish I could do this
i also wish i was flatchested

flatchested chicks are fa as fuckk
>>
>>9523319
You wanna see my tranny titties? :3
>>
I'm guessing most bras aren't front close because on back close the band is adjustable to make a better fit on the ribcage
>>
>>9523164
Fatty.also
sports bras>all
>>
>>9523531
kek
>>9523319
i'd like to have a bigger chest tbh, but i mean it's w/e
Rihanna doesn't wear bras ever, so I mean, most of the time my nipples are totally poking through my shirt and stuff, but as long as my areolas aren't visible I don't sweat it
>>
>>9523880
Can a b cup get away with going braless? >>9523880
>>
>>9522214
i dont need a bra since i am a skelly girl with a flat chest. i love it when it gets cold so that my nipples get hard and the effay boys are magneted to me and my asian qt gf atmosphere. i have mounds of handfuls of sand cupped in a hand.
i recently copped a margiela white sneakers. theyre mens shoes but who cares. boys loves how effay i am <3
>>
>>9523898
also. these sneakels are from my hunney's money. it was his anniversary gift <3.
>>
>>9523898
Whats your cup size?
>>
>>9523908
a cup lol
>>
Who cares
>>
>>9523913
lucky.being in between is suffering.
>>
>>9523925
lose weight ~ getting a layer of fat from ur boobies totally helps <3
>>
>>9523935
5'3 down to 89 :(
>>
File: rihanna-best-lipstick-moments-01.jpg (913 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
rihanna-best-lipstick-moments-01.jpg
913 KB, 1366x2048
>>9523886
why did you quote me twice?
i think it would depend on the curvature of your breasts, try it and see.

like i said, my reference is rihanna, and she is a B-cup for sure.
like in this pic, we can assume she's braless, because she said shes always braless, but you'd never know it.
it really depends on the weight of the garments you're wearing. i have some blouses wear i have to have on something underneath, otherwise it's kind of lewd, but for the most part i can get away with it.

I'm like...a 36A in VS sizing.
>>
>>9523963
On my phone sorry,thanks for the advice!
>>
>>9523195
I love to eat olives ;P
>>
File: 1362715275870669.jpg (32 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1362715275870669.jpg
32 KB, 500x281
>>9522214

This scene made my generation fans of front closure.

It seems most of them are utilitarian though. They're actually really hard to find in any sort of sexy / lacy / classy variant, though. I tried to find one for my last gf and gave up.
>>
>>9524014
:^)
>>
>>9522214
I fucking hate trying to figure out which bra type she's wearing. Like why are we expected to be masters of bras? I skip to fingering every time because fuck it. I embarrassed myself twice and I'm over it.
>>
>>9522214
Most of the support in a bra comes from the band. Having it fit snugly around your ribs makes the bra fit the way it's supposed to
>>
>not wearing sports bras
Flat chest master race
>>
>>9523963
>in VS sizing

Measure properly. 36A would imply a wide man chest with less than an inch between underbust and bust measurement.
If that is your actual chest then I'm sorry.
If it's not then measure properly and you'll probably be surprised.

A lot of "a" and "b" cups are actually small bone structure with larger cup size.
I thought I was an a for years until I measured properly and I'm a 26D (25 inch underbust, size up one for comfort rather than down one and 30 inch bust measurement. 4 inch between band size and bust measurement = 26D)

Victoria secret will just put people into cousin sizes to sell bras.
>>
>>9523146
It should touch your chest. Any properly fitting bra has a band that touches all the way round or you'll get back and shoulder aches from the straps trying to be the main support.
>>
>>9523898
London?
>>
>>9523963
>36A in VS sizing.
uh... you are probably like a 32 band somewhere past a c/d cup, they don't know what the fuck they are doing at VS. Their bras are Super inconsistent too, not just with band sizes but the cups are off.
Measure yourself, go to r/abrathatfits and hug those boobies like they should be.
>>
>>9523195
This.

Some Victoria's Secret bra I bought has the metal clasp on the front and leaves something in between my boobs that looks like a bruise on my skin but it washes away in the shower.
>>
>>9525334
>>9524844
so...I went to the r/abrathatfits and used the calculator there, this was the result
the idea that I'm a C or a D cup is *almost* laughable, but I guess being bigger/having a bigger chest just makes my breasts look teenytiny.
blehh
>>
>>9522214
>Front closure bras exist
I know, but I want to make the boys work at it remove them :3
>>
>>9527658
Stop thinking of C/D as 'big' and just think of the letters as differences in inches. Being a 32C means your underbust measures 32" while your bust is 35", since C = 3". This applies to any measurement that ends in C, hence why if you see a fat girl with a 40C bra, her boobs are obviously going to look bigger due to mass but her bust is still only going to be 3" larger than her underbust.

It also doesn't help that so many girls that are sized as C-DDs are meant to be F cup+ (I was 36C, am actually 30GG).
>>
>>9528021
c/d is large though

3" nipple vs underbust.

cup size is a better measurement than underbust for breast size

a woman witha 42" underbust bragging about her breast size isn't appealing
>>
>>9528021
>am actually 30GG

How YOU doin'?

Also, thank you for posting today despite what is probably non trivial back and/or shoulder pain.
>>
>>9528037
>a woman witha 42" underbust bragging about her breast size isn't appealing
...says the guy who is at least a 42B
>>
>>9522214
>Why do women still bother with bras?
FTFY.

Even the president of Paytex said bras are in no way there for support. But if they make you feel more comfortable, go ahead.
>>
>>9528037
>c/d is large though
It's not really large. I wear 32A/34A bras and I'm a 28D in correct sizing. And my breasts are really small looking.
>>
Why are sports bras and boyshorts the best?
>>
>>9528037
Someone find that image of the different Ds to help sieg stop being a retard.
>>
>>9528021
hmm, yeah; when you phrase it like that it makes far more sense!
since I'm so accustomed to the idea that "c/d are big boobs, etc" it throws me off.
its amazing to think that not just *alot of girls* but probably MOST girls are wearing the wrong bra size.
ridiculous.
I guess it still comes down to being able to find a bra that's sized correctly though...F+ cup sizes seem uncommon, but then i never wear bras, so it's not like I've really looked...
>>
>>9528117
You're a huge idiot functioning almost entirely off of popular myth. How does it feel to be literally retarded? Are you even able to understand it?
>>
>>9529036
The problem is the bras easily available skew your perception of what's common or uncommon.
Most companies start at a 32 band, so you assume 34 -36 is about average but most brands should really start at about a 24 or 26.
And just as DD - E tend to be the largest readily available sizes you become accustomed to thinking those are the large sizes.

If companies sold properly then not thinking of the larger sizes as rare unicorns but instead just another size you could be.
>>
>>9528912
>boyshorts
my nigga
>>
>>9527983
As a guy, I find front closure bras way harder to take off than back closure.
>>
>>9522214
because i can already put on and take off a black closure bra without ever taking off my shirt
and all of the front closures i've ever owned were cheap and would pop open at inappropriate times
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.