[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/COMME des FUCCBOIS/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 4180285_wanglook.jpg (119 KB, 560x525) Image search: [Google]
4180285_wanglook.jpg
119 KB, 560x525
ok so, newfag here

how do I into not being a fuccboi? like, post some general rules to being /fa/ for the absolute beginner

try not to trell too much, thanks

also are fakes in or out, because I'm pretty much a poorfag and also (more or less) ironically wearing fakes of overhyped brands seems appealing to me
>>
>>9503311
the fuck are you bumping after 15 minutes?! it's a slow board, just chill
>>
File: 1411068652260.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1411068652260.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>9503311
Read the damn sticky ;^)
>>
>>9503343
Was somebody else you fucktard.
>>
>>9503311
buying fakes is only okay if you know what you are doing, if youre fit is onpoint no one will suspect that one of the items is fake as lang as you dont get shitty fakes, research before you buy
>>
>>9503311
>wearing fakes of overhyped brands seems appealing to me
You are a lost cause already
>>
>>9503350
yea, but OP wants to do that ironically, so i'm sensing hes thinking about fake stuff which shows that it's fake, like those tops with chanel branding and gucci logo etc.
if that's what is in his mind, he's on the wrong track not to be a fuccboi, because that's exactly what a fuccboi would do
>>
File: versace-shirt.jpg (54 KB, 570x713) Image search: [Google]
versace-shirt.jpg
54 KB, 570x713
>>9503343
>>9503349
yeah it wasn't me

>>9503350
>>9503357
you're both right. I'd wear obviously fake Versace, CC, Gucci, etc., and less obviously fake Supreme, Pyrex Vision (I guess these are already out and also pretty much fuccboi) Nike, maybe Adidas, etc (these I'd get originals if I can find them and afford them, depends)
>>
>>9503311
In any case, try to ignore my personal preference towards fakes and the fact that I didn't read the sticky.

let's make this a good thread guys.
>>
>>9503375
Dont.
>>
>>9503412
yeah I probably won't though. I'll just stick mostly to some generic memechrome shit that looks good. and thirft shop stuff. what say you?
>>
>>9503375
>>9503375
>how do I into not being a fuccboi?
>I'd wear obviously fake Versace, CC, Gucci, etc.
>less obviously fake Supreme, Pyrex
this is literally as fuccboi as you can possibly get. not being a fuccboi means being tasteful with your wardrobe. how does that possibly sound tasteful to you?

you work with simple basics and you work your way up as you discover what you like. fashion is finding what you like, not copying that cool ironic outfit that looked neat in that tumblr post. your idea sounds legitimately terrible and would look awful and distasteful in person. you also don't want to transform your wardrobe all at once.. if you actually take your time and work your way up to the valuable pieces you will learn more about your own tastes from each cop, and you will develop your own tastes rather than copying something that you thought looked neat on the internet

memechrome is a good starting point and can be done for cheap, get the nicest stuff you can afford. fake stuff is a waste of money. stuff that is already shit quality in the first place (pyrex/nike) might pass off, but fakes of high quality items look terrible (expensive sneakers/supreme/etc) and aren't worth the cost. just save and get one real item instead of three fake ones. you will love it a million times more.

spend the most money proportionally on shoes. your first real 'expensive' or '/fa/' purchase should be a nice pair of shoes, as they can do the most to elevate an outfit. start with cheaper nike or adidas of different styles and find what type of shoes you like. the first time someone balks at the amount of money you spent on an article of clothing, it should be your shoes
>>
>>9503470
thanks, seriously.
>>
what is memechrome, though?
>>
>>9503470

I wish people answered my questions with this much love and detail.
>>
File: tumblr_mkhtwyoZZy1rldqyuo1_500.jpg (89 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkhtwyoZZy1rldqyuo1_500.jpg
89 KB, 500x584
>>9503514
how can you be even newer than me? op here

memechrome means a monochrome outfit, black and white stuff. it's so played out that it's become a meme. still looks good as fuck tho imo, liked it before I even stepped foot on /fa/.
>>
>>9503521
i am pretty high and bored at work.. good combo that makes me more apt to posting instead of just insulting

>>9503524
that wasn't the memechrome i was referring to though. i mean, the hoodie can be tasteful but pyrex is garbage. memechrome refers to any monochrome outfit.. black, white, and shades of grey

if you weren't aware, pyrex is garbage because it is just standard champion apparel with screen printing, which only received as much notoriety as it did because virgil abloh who is pretty much a highly visible pimple on the face of fashion
>>
>>9503559
>memechrome refers to any monochrome outfit
yep, that was just a random pic I found in my folder so I used that to show him kinda what memechrome would be
>>
>>9503524
>>9503559

got it, thanks
>>
Well, obvious spoonfeeding bullshit aside. Just find your own style through inspo, the more clothing you buy and try wearing the more of a sense of style or gravitation you'll feel towards your taste in "x". You are considered a fuccboi if you do not have a specific style or spend large proportions of cash on items without really knowing what you're capable of wearing. Fuccbois are usually trend hopping, have no sense of style, know nothing of fashion in a whole outside of generic name dropping brands, and usually but not always draped in gaudy street wear. If you think of clothing as expression and a way of improving yourself rather than to "look cool" per se you're on the right track.
>>
>>9503778
thanks, that seems pretty spot on
>>
What's the main difference between "COP" and "FUCCBOI" ?
>>
>>9503900
To cop means to buy.
Fuccboi is explained other places in this hread
>>
>>9503937
Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 720x540
>>9503311
Damn this is a srsly good outfit

>>9503900
>>9503514
Fuckin newfags lmao

>>9503375
Might as well get a fake LV purse while you're at it lmao
>>
>>9504487
lmao I wanted to mention LV but didn't. but that's the thing though, I think I have good style when it comes to fakes (obviously I'm probably wrong), like, I'd never get a fake LV purse, that's whack asf, but if I'd come across fakes of pick related I'd cop them in an instant.
>>
>>9504496
would you buy it if it didn't say LV on it and you didn't know it was LV??
>>
>>9504502
no doubt, yes.
>>
>>9504496
pointless, cant style those thin soles without eurolux wardrobe and even then questionable
>>
>>9504509
those + tight black jeans + black leather jacket + ninja tshirt or black shirt?
>>
>>9504502
>>9504508
>no doubt, yes.
that is, if you were asking about the shoes. if you were asking about the purse, then it depends obviously.
>>
>>9504517
ya actually
maybe cool
break out those old waxed dh 17cms
>>
> don't buy pieces because of hype
> find your own style
>try not to look like every other faggot in the waywt
>dont try to "act" /fa/ (smoking, trying to be skinny af)

point is don't be fabricated. stay true to yourself and what interests you.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.