[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bomber thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: rick-owens-ma-1-bomber-1.jpg (205 KB, 850x425) Image search: [Google]
rick-owens-ma-1-bomber-1.jpg
205 KB, 850x425
last one was deleted for no reason
>>
somebody in the last thread recommended me this April77 bomber for something in this colourway but I don't like the little bit next to the zip (circled), looks weird to me if the jacket is unzipped. Lots of bombers have these, can they be folded back or something? What's the point in them
>>
File: tumblr_nhw48lEa7n1qgagw0o2_1280.jpg (284 KB, 1052x1262) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhw48lEa7n1qgagw0o2_1280.jpg
284 KB, 1052x1262
neighbourhood 20th ma-1 / ne-jkt
>>
>>9491389
wow
they stop the zipper from rubbing against the layer under the bomber if you want to remove it youll have to remove the zipper too and then sew only the zipper back on
get used to it it doesnt look bad and is functional
>>
>>9491383
i want reddit to leave
>>
i want something close to a rick bomber but not as much $$. double zipper pref. want the mki one but sold out :( can anyone recommend something
>>
>>9491493
thats not what those are for, they were originaly designed on MA-1 s as a "stormflap" that would stop the wind and water from getting trough the zip, they didnt have waterproof zips back then
>>
>>9491389
is this model fat or does the jacket just give that illusion
>>
>>9491515
used mki off of grailed
>>
>>9491520
yeah you are right
>>
>>9491493
>>9491520
thanks for explaining <3
>>
>>9491520
I trust storm flaps a lot more than waterproof zips anyway.
>>
File: DSC_0552.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2597) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0552.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2597
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.