[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of demeanor, posture, and personality is "effay?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1424138605012.png (149 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1424138605012.png
149 KB, 500x700
What kind of demeanor, posture, and personality is "effay?"

Wearing good fits is one thing, but how does /fa/ carry themselves in public and what would they like to improve on
>>
u either have style or u dont
u either pull something off or u dont
there is no default effay quality
be confident in your own skin.
that is all
>>
chill
>>
I'm only /fa/ from like 8pm to 3am
Rest of the time I wear sweatpants and walk really fast w my head down and sit in the back of my lecture classes
>>
>>9482141
just act like an uptight asshole it's what most people on effay seem to enjoy doing anyway
>>
>>9482178
that blows, what's the point then
>>
Guys, I think I look really uneffay when I take a shit. Tried shitting while standing up but it makes it worse with all the shit on my butt cheeks.

How do effay people shit?
>>
>>9482182
I thought the point was to "not care" about what you look like, but secretly do
>>
I carry myself as if I care about my appearance, but only because I like to look good not to impress anyone. Or you know with confidence.
>>
>>9482184
one leg on the wall for maximum space to deploy turd
>>
>>9482188
Just for yourself? I don't buy that
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 293x172
>>9482184
>>9482189
>Literal shitposting
Huh.
>>
>>9482183
from 8-3...........I live.
>>
>>9482184
i do it really apathetically
like don't let people think you're doing it because you HAVE to, you just might as well, you know?
i also use black toilet paper
>>
>>9482190
Yeah because at the end of the day they aren't wearing the fit I am .So their opinion doesnt really matter all that much. If the like it cool if not thats cool too.I'm not worried either way.
>>
>say/do what aligns with your morality and goals
>disregard opinions of those who aren't important in your life
>never shy away from doing something because of another
>>
>>9482215
>never shy away from doing something because of another
most important
>>
>>9482215
this
>>
>>9482215
Words to live by. As long as your happy and arent trying to fuck anyone over do what you like. Because at the end of the day Joe blow doesnt give a shit.
>>
A man should never dress too good nor talk too wise.
I like the look of not giving a fuck but you feel confident in what you're wearing, if that makes sense.
>>
Good posture without looking like you're trying to have it. But be flexible, not rigid. Squatting and slouching makes you look injured, sick, or childish. Good posture is confident. Rigid good posture is stick-up-the-ass, no one wants that.

Demeanor should have finality, sureness, and quietness. Someone who is eager to be loud has something wrong with them, and is compensating for inner demons. Mumbling lacks confidence, don't mumble, but talk at a volume that demands people focus to listen to you. Yelling or loud talking is very uncouth. It's coarse. Don't be coarse.

Personality should be introspective and analytical. Sarcasm isn't an every day tool. It's a precision instrument. Use it sparingly and only to the greatest effect. You shouldn't have to change yourself for any audience, being who you are at all times is supremely effay. Hiding your power level in any matter is for entry levels and the underconfident. Chameleons are blasphemous.

Grace, disaffection, confidence, and the subtle demand that others need to be bettering themselves to be around you. These are always fashionable, and timeless fashion is true effay.
>>
>>9482184
You should completely remove all garments on bottom, except shoes and socks if you are wearing any, and squat over the bowl. Don't squat like it hurts or like you're making an effort: squat like a slav. It's like a model shoot. Extra bonus: it's the way our bodies are naturally designed to shit. You will have to wipe less and you will have an easier time defecating because the bowel is aligned vertically.
>>
>>9482272
>shitting like a third world homeless guy
no thanks
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.