[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Replica General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13
File: replica general 2.16.15.png (239 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
replica general 2.16.15.png
239 KB, 1000x1000
Discuss anything replica/fakes, legit checking, quality checking, etc

Try to keep your saltiness about clothes to a minimum.

Right now China is celebrating Chinese New Year (like Xmas) so there are lots of delays and businesses taking breaks. I suggest waiting till March to order.
Check out https://www.reddit.com/r/FashionReps and https://www.reddit.com/r/repsneakers

FAQ: http://pastebin.com/4NJ1y2N0
>>
are there any good qasa reps?
>>
>>9459354
How about fuck brands, who gives a shit?
>>
If you're buying fakes, why not just buy something different in your price range? Wearing fakes doesn't make any sense. If somebody wants to explain it then feel free.
>>
>>9459412
>Wearing fakes doesn't make any sense.
good logic
>I like the way this looks but I would rather have a nearly identical, lower quality garment at a lower cost
seems fairly simple to me
>>
>>9459394
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.107.RHL9vC&id=43813104721&ns=1&abbucket=14#detail

This one has the updated engraved yohji. It's also available on the reddit rep sites.
>>
>>9459394
the ones i've seen have hard soles like on the adidas tubular. it should be rubber like on tires. also the old black and white version probably has tons of reps because the old one didn't have embossed lettering. just make sure the sole is a plastic piece and the spacing on the elastics are right
>>
Kek. People actually buy fakes here? That must stink of poorfag and desperation.
>>
>>9459421
seems fairly fuccboi to me lmao

btw being poor is not /fa/
>>
reminder that these are fakes not replicas

reminder that anybody that gives a shit about you wearing brand x will know that you're wearing fake brand x

reminder that fakes will never reach the same quality of the legit item

reminder that the fake lacks all of the details that make the item look good anyway

reminder that fakes only fill the superficial and stupid reasons for owning an item (brand recognition for a second before they realize fake)

reminder that fakes will never fill u up on the inside like copping ur grail for real
>>
>>9459435
ebin
you packed two memes into two short lines
good memeing my friend
>>
>>9459441
Poorfag detected
>>
>>9459412
I guess you could shop at Zara. That's basically the same shit as fake clothes imo worse because they fuck with the design. Same cheap quality.

Designer stuff and branding are pretty specific. It's like thinking Obey box logo is the same as supreme box logo. Two very similar things but one brand has reputation and a name behind it. Same with Ralph Lauren and U.S. Polo Assn. Both have a logo of this guy on a horse but the two are very different.

As far as just buying a uniqlo ocbd to ralph ocbd instead of the rep ralph ocbd, you have to look at why people would buy the ralph ocbd in the first place to understand why people would buy the rep.

tl;dr people like the design/brand but are poor and would rather have it over the blank/poor brand
>>
>>9459435

Buying 1000$ sneakers when you are poor is not effay either, so you should probably shut the fuck up, stupid faggot.
>>
I live in a small city in a small state where I probably own the only pair of Geobaskets within 100 miles. People give me compliments on them constantly and tell me they've seen famous people wearing them.

they're fake. So is basically everything I wear. I've even posted fits here and nobody could tell. I've spent less than $700 on my entire wardrobe, had I bought the real things it would probably be 10k++. Unless you live in NYC or LA no one is going to call you out on your shit.
>>
File: simpsons.gif (164 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.gif
164 KB, 375x375
>tfw the fuccbois that still live with their parents spending all their min wage money on clothes think they can call other people poor
>>
>>9459491
lmao $1,000 is chump change kiddo
>>
>>9459502
no im spending my parent's money xD
>>
is aliexpress good for toys?
I just noticed it sells 'lego', worth checking out?
>>
>>9459556
There's a lot of knockoff lego brands in China. You're probably going to have to do a lot of reading on it but it should be fairly good since lego is cheap and easy to make.
>>
>>9459518
lmao what the fuck is wrong with asians
>>
>>9459432
*the heel not sole is a plastic piece

the cheap ones are this leather piece stitched on instead of a plastic cup on the heel
>>
>>9459556
a lot of my female asian friends love to buy cheap ass cutesy stuff on tabao including toys.
>>
File: 1412874447828.jpg (28 KB, 460x334) Image search: [Google]
1412874447828.jpg
28 KB, 460x334
>>9459518
I will never undstand why people will pay retail or even resell or EVEN REPS TO LOOK LIKE THIS.
>>
File: supream.png (75 KB, 134x214) Image search: [Google]
supream.png
75 KB, 134x214
>>9459518
>>
File: b8tp55.jpg (254 KB, 960x635) Image search: [Google]
b8tp55.jpg
254 KB, 960x635
>>9459859
>>
>>9459518
>superfuture.jpg
>>
File: 1410838089243.jpg (272 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1410838089243.jpg
272 KB, 576x576
>>9459920
u mean this?
>>
>>9459354
>being a nigger who wears clothes with obvious logos
You can't fake quality, and if you could you'd make more money just putting your own name on it and selling it for what it's actually worth
>implying I'd ever wear supreme or bape or whatever you children are wearing
>>
>>9459601
What kind of toys? Do they ever let you watch them play with them? My qt Asian female friends are too shy
>>
File: Hatt.jpg (639 KB, 1952x1732) Image search: [Google]
Hatt.jpg
639 KB, 1952x1732
>>9459943

swag is for boys, CLASS IS FOR MEN
>>
You poorfags are peasants trying to be kings. Walking around with your replica ass swords trying to pass them off as real, worrying all day every day that nobody around you notices. Bitch ass slave ass fuckers wearing genuine leather. Poor ass faggots wearing replica noble's robes that are made of wool instead of silk. Don't try to justify this shit.
>>
>>9459354
test
>>
>>9459979
>hats are "classy"
Ask me how I know you live in the Florida panhandle
>>
File: rafsimonsuglyshow.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
rafsimonsuglyshow.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
In social psychology, there's an idea called "effort justification."

This idea basically states that we don't suffer for what we love, rather we love what we suffer for. This is the idea that makes the fashion community attack fakes with such anger. The fashion community itself isn't necessarily wealthy, rather it's middle class/upper middle class and generally people have a hard time paying for the items they buy.

It's the effort that makes them special.

The design is secondary. That's what leads the fashion community to wearing completely stupid shit like Raf Simons sneakers.
>>
>>9459505
for your mommy and daddy maybe.
>>
>>9459996
Also a lot of the designer goods are much less quality than people seem to say. As someone who has spent money on this, besides the mother of pearl buttons, I genuinely cannot tell that much of a difference in quality between a Band of Outsiders shirt and a Uniqlo or Gap shirt to justify it costing 8x as much.

Spend the money paying off your student loans.
>>
>>9459996
Or
The fakes are shit quality and don't look particularly good
I mean I'm not attacking anyone here for buying fakes but I just can't make myself to buy fakes because they look like fucking shit from the pictures I've seen people wearing them.
But then I also buy fashion I can afford so I don't have hard time buying shit I want.
>>
>>9460003
I probably wouldn't buy fakes unless I was a troll, though.

Honestly most people wont tell the difference but those who do will be so angry. Actually -- you should wear fakes. Tell those uptight nerds indoctrinated into a capitalist system of consumerist superiorism to fuck off with your shoes.
>>
>>9460003
>band of outsiders
I've never bought that brand but I can tell a huge difference with my Eton shirts, various jermyn street brands (except tyrwhitt fuck them), and others, vs uniqlo
>>
>>9460014
There's good fakes and bad fakes. Everyone knows this.

No one in fashion community discusses "good fakes" because they're a taboo. The economy sacrifice is what leads you to the "I'm superior for owning this" mindset.
>>
>>9460026
I still don't believe a "good fake" will be on the quality of actual designer item. If you buy a fake supreme then do, those hoodies are fucking terrible to begin with or some collab adidas shoe won't be amazing quality to begin with so the difference to fakes won't be that big.
But show me a fake that is on par with designer item as far as quality goes and actually looks the same.
>>
>>9459354
Fucking chinks,get back in your sweatshops and make my fake clothes. Bastards are taking 20 days off of aliexpress for new year.
>>
>>9459502
Ha j-jokes on y-you I earn 2k above m-minimum wage
>>
>>9459518
Fucking Toronto in an image right there
>>
>>9460040
Gucci fakes are higher quality than originals. Many Nike shoe reps are higher quality than original.
>>
>>9459354
what are you even trying?
why do you defend fakes, stop trying to push them onto people
i laugh at everyone of you who knowingly buys fakes and so does the majority of grown ups who are into fashion, stop trying to justify this shit.
wear fakes if you want youll still be a joke to me making 1000 threads doesnt change shit.
>>
>>9460040
I bought some timberland lug boat shoes off aliexpress and compared them with my dads pair in a different colour way. Almost identical but slightly less padded on the insole. Even has the exact same writing on the inside and nice quality leather,came with the box and leather laces etc. cost 1/4 of the price .
>>
>>9460137
>designer
>>
How often do things come back on unionhouse? I was going to buy this bag but it's now unavailable. Is there any other fake alternative?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/13SS-Supreme-red-logo-3M-Backpack/1036352_1907609151.html
>>
>>9460161
You can try looking through tabao by searching 3m supreme backpack/chinese word for backpack. unionhouse is gonna be back march.
>>
>>9460132
your logic is like /fa/ is trying to push dick ovens onto everyone by discussing it. seriously hide the thread if you get so buttmad. maybe if you had any friends or dated women, you would know fakes are everywhere.
>>
>>9459433
>>9459437
>>9459943
>>9460100
>>9460132
>Actually being this mad because people do something you don't like
>Being so much out of touch with reality than you cannot even realize than not everybody can put thousands on clothes

You guys are worse than /v/ and /mu/ united
>>
>>9460214
So will the bag be back in March? It seems possible to order other thing on unionhouse.
>>
>>9460271
As it's been said before, it's a flaw of their materialistic ego. They don't like that people can spend less and get the same thing.
>>
>>9460279
I'm not sure but you can always check Taobao and order through a proxy service like yoybuy.
>>
>>9459518
am I a fag if i think the fits with the yeezy's are pretty good
>>
>>9460295
Has anyone here had experiences with yoybuy? What's it like? I've only ordered off Ali and ioffer
>>
>>9459518
i actually like everyone of these fits

best one is the dude on the far right though
>>
>>9460322

every one*
>>
>wanting what other people have so badly as to actively seek out imitations
Next-level pathetic.
>>
>>9460291

I wish people could talk about this shit without getting defensive. Let me throw something out there just for consideration, and I'll optimistically hope I get a non-rude response: Let's try to tackle the bigger picture here. We all see clothes we like that we can't afford. When this happens to me (let's say it's a Berluti blazer or something) my response is to find something that has the same elements that I like about it (the color, the type of cut, etc) or to have something custom made that is a more personal take on the same idea (might as well have something unique) with my own details added to it. Aren't these better responses than to say "I need something exactly the same, with the word SUPREME in a big red box on it and everything"?

Admittedly I never understood wanting to wear someone else's brand on your clothes in the first place but there are always options other than "I need that exact white sneaker". There are other good white sneakers. Etc.

Discuss.
>>
>>9460461
Am I the only one that don't like clothes where the brand is visible except for a few exceptions? I just like the design of some brands and don't have the money to buy it. Fakes give you the design with less quality but at least it's affordable.
>>
>>9460608
no I also think visible branding is kind of horrible. lv, north face, nike, the stupid polo pony, ugh.
>>
File: 99519286434e80b6b682ace168e3.jpg (836 KB, 1380x1518) Image search: [Google]
99519286434e80b6b682ace168e3.jpg
836 KB, 1380x1518
>>9459354
Any links for card holders?
I want this one but shipping is $20 to my country
>>
>>9460126
lol no one actually believes this
>>
>>9460746
$20 shipping is literally nothing
>>
File: goyard.png (449 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
goyard.png
449 KB, 640x423
Posted in the last thread regarding how sketchy buying reps is because I've never done so, now I'm just asking for opinion.

I'm leaning heavily toward all black, what do you guys think?
>>
>>9460921
Black > dark red > gray
>>
>>9460885
When it causes the cost of the item I want to buy to go from $20 to $40, it seems pretty significant.
>>
>>9460746
When you buy things from these sites it's best to buy multiple things because the shipping is expensive and takes so long
>>
how legit is http://picksky.ru/ ? I see dudes on ig post reps they cop from picksky but idk if they're in on the scam
>>
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/HOT-SALE-Children-day-gift-iron-on-sew-on-patches-heart-shaped-embroidered-patch-20pcs-lot/711802_858018514.html
Anyone purchased these? I want to sew them on random inane shit
Gonna buy later today
>>
>>9461273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHP5qxLwc2Q
>>
>>9461173
I'd say trust the reddit affiliate more. on repsneakers.
>>
>>9460315
I've bought 3 times from yoybuy so far. Service is fast like within a day they order my stuff. They ship out fast after you mark the packages to be sent from their warehouse. Their site has useful price calculators. Only downside is their English is not their native tongue but you can understand it. The only thing you might encounter is not a fault of them but their chinese postal service. After they ship and you get a tracking number it takes around 5 days for it to show up in the system. (EMS/e-express)
>>
File: offwhite.jpg (40 KB, 509x480) Image search: [Google]
offwhite.jpg
40 KB, 509x480
cop or nah
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-2014-summer-high-quality-OFF-WHITE-shorts-PYREX-Kanye-West-4-color/1036352_1829476045.html
>>
>>9462442
Thanks for the info! Looks like I won't be paying so much for fake rocks after all
>>
>fabrixsquare.com

Looking for feedback on this site. Is the quality decent?
>>
>>9462675
zara quality. it's decent.
>>
Where would be the best place to cop some dreambox ricks?
>>
>>9462679
Thanks, I'm gonna start ordering off here. Some pieces look pretty great.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.