[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Musician's who are much better models than musicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
ITT: Musician's who are much better models than musicians
>>
>>
taytay
>>
>that
>musician
lol
shes just the hoe that the dude used nothing more
>>
File: The_Garden_Live-FeeLit.jpg (140 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
The_Garden_Live-FeeLit.jpg
140 KB, 600x540
If you're signed to Burger or Lollipop records right now SLP is going to exploit your image.
>>
>>9434198
Might be true but the dude is the irrelevant one now anyways

These photos of Alice are dope. She looks 10x better without the shitty edgy clothing
>>
File: Sufjan_Stevens.jpg (156 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
Sufjan_Stevens.jpg
156 KB, 500x587
>>
>>9434213
>The dude is the irrelevant one now anyways

They were both always irrelevant. I saw Alice at a festival I went to for these guys

>>9434209

She was practicly booed off stage and stormed off crying.
>>
>>9434154
terrible photoshoot tbh

she looks terrible, the edgemaster 4000 look was much better for her

also, she has a weird resemblance to trunks

>>9434227
lel, when did that happen?

tru though, the emo hair big nose was the backbone of cc, alice is eyecandy
>>
>>9434241
Beachgoth 3
>>
File: St+Vincent+Sabrina+Theissen+PNG.png (229 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
St+Vincent+Sabrina+Theissen+PNG.png
229 KB, 450x600
>>
>>9434287
thought so
>>
>>9434287
that's not what happened at beach goth though
>>
File: 1406268882362.jpg (127 KB, 600x653) Image search: [Google]
1406268882362.jpg
127 KB, 600x653
I want to lick the makeup off Grimes' sweaty face.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.