[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Techwear thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_njffii5KAZ1qe5o8zo1_540.png (370 KB, 514x474) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njffii5KAZ1qe5o8zo1_540.png
370 KB, 514x474
Techwear thread.
>>
what are some less expensive techwear fits
>>
>>9430469
There are none, leave. Find a new style because you can't afford your current one
>>
>>9430469
north face
nike
fjallraven

do you not have a mall where you live?
>>
File: B9GbG9uCUAAgHrj.png-l.png (923 KB, 782x488) Image search: [Google]
B9GbG9uCUAAgHrj.png-l.png
923 KB, 782x488
>>9430469
Literally everything except Aitor, but what's your price range and aesthetic preferences besides "techwear?"

>>9430474
STFU we've been through this before.

Also can we have this be a more culture-driven and less consumer-guide-driven thread? Or otherwise just nerdier in some other way, like could we talk about the relative merits of different membranes or how different garments are articulated?
>>
>>9430606
where do you think you are faggot this isn't reddit here we just care about it being expensive and aesthetic you fucking dweeb ass chump
>>
>>9430606
>he's gonna settle for norhtface / isaora
>thinks its tech
>>
>>9430692
but it is, faggot. the materials are basically the same...you're paying more for the cool name and oddly cut corners and or pockets

...which is ok, just stop being retarded
>>
>>9431166
>northface / isaora
>labels their stuff soft/hard shell

>"just like any other brand guys!

wow how do poorfags make claims but ask "what are less expensive techwear
>>
out of focus pics thread
>>
>>9430688
>this isn't reddit

found the redditor
>>
>>9431253
What on earth do you think techwear even means if TNF doesn't qualify?
>>
Any shoes recommendation from a non-mainstream brand ?
>>
>>9430606
Fuck kinda mad that there wasnt anything new revealed by Errolson in that HB mag, I appreciate his exposure though
>>
I'm a skinny fgt and I don't go outside ever.
But I like the way techwear looks

the prices on these tech shits are unnecessarily high anyway. 500+ for a jacket? get that shit outta here
>>
Since Errolson is now running act you guys know if they are using gravity pockets?

I know shadow project does
>>
>>9434603
*acg
>>
>mfw all dese attempted flips from Outlier's as-is sale
>mfw can't even afford secondhand techwear pieces since my size is almost always the first to be sold out and shit gets in demand

And why do I always have to look at tumblrs to see new techwear fits? You guys should be well off enough to be putting together some nice inspo of some kind.
>>
have u guys seen this
>>
File: acronymjutsu.jpg (34 KB, 838x460) Image search: [Google]
acronymjutsu.jpg
34 KB, 838x460
>>9434857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_AcCz4aJfQ
>>
>>9434618
cause /fa/ is mostly poor and to into techwear you have to have money to spend on well made clothes
budget techwear doesn't look good
>>
>>9434866
Kek saw this on sufu and made my day

>>9434603
Acrnm uses gravity pockets yeah
>>
>>9434944
you didnt get what i meant

i maent if you guys know if nikes' acg coats hav grav pocket ssince errolson makes them
>>
>>9430606

I read a publication where a scientist studied all of the different types of membranes and found they were all very similar in performance.
>>
File: oh_look.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
oh_look.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>9431774

If you ask questions like that, you will probably never understand.
>>
>>9435115

I doubt it. They are patented by Acronym. I wouldn't allow them to use my stuff, I would make them pay me a ton to develop new stuff.
>>
>>9435176
they are used on shadow project stuff tho
>>
Also, fucking mods deleted the last thread.
>>
>>9435186

Hmm maybe they will license it out, then. I don't do that Nike shit that sells out in 2 min and then goes on ebay for x3. I don't support that method of business. I will be copping three things from Acronym's next release though. I buy enough stuff from Nike to support their slave labor as is. Nike has really been pushing prices the last few years, they are figuring out Millennials like a more casual look and that they are the most premium name in that market. Good for them but fuck their couch.
>>
>>9435186
How is anyone here supposed to know? Only one jacket has been released and you can look at it right now.

Its a great jacket with excellent construction. Cut is very Errolson indeed down to the measurements. Lets see what drops in Spring.

Gravity pockets are cool but its just a snap pocket. Never found much use for them since I'd have to re-snap, unzip, put phone/wallet inside, re-zip...as opposed to just dropping it in a pocket.
>>
>>9435150
You are such a fucking faggot holy shit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.