[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aliexpress Experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 7
File: aliexpress_fb_og.png (2 KB, 201x120) Image search: [Google]
aliexpress_fb_og.png
2 KB, 201x120
Has anyone here bought fake clothing and/or footwear from AliExpress? Was the product inferior in quality to the original? Was is noticeably fake? Were you satisfied?
It would be great if you could post pictures of your product together with your experience.
>>
>>9243895
how do I know it its fake when they advertise it as the real thing?

yes I'm a pleb. p-please teach me masters
>>
>>9243915
if its too good to be true...
>>
>>9243915

Compare the prices, look at the spelling of the item's description etc.

Some fake sellers use the same photos which are different from the real ones.

Also the item may be in a colour that the originals were never released in.
>>
>>9243895
RIP in piece silk road
>>
>>9244000
what do illegal drugs have to do with fake clothing
>>
>>9244000
Nice full house, but can you answer >>9244059 this guy's question?
>>
You can't really answer this. It depends. There are some really really good fakes there though. It really varies and you have to know what you're looking for.

What are you trying to buy from there Anon?
>>
Gonna cop some shoe bags from there, $10 for 30 bags holy shit.
>>
File: aliexpress.png (634 KB, 566x566) Image search: [Google]
aliexpress.png
634 KB, 566x566
Bought these for 25, it's been a month and I'm still waiting for them to arrive
>>
I copped two pairs to see what they were like.

-Black-out Nike Free Run 2.0, $8:
Very good quality, just like the real thing. Very light and comfy, not noticeably fake at all. Wear them for running and when I go to to store or something.

>Black Rick Owens Dunks (not Dreambox ones, still fake) $50:
Cheap, stiff leather. Silhouette, sole and toebox are pretty decent, better than Dreamboxes. Came with real looking dust bag. Never wear these tbh, just wanted to see how they'd be. These also smellt really chemically so the first month or so I put them outside, kek.
>>
>>9244353
How the heck good free runs for $8??
>>
>>9244335
what are they clones of?
>>
>>9244364
you poor, poor soul. nike jacks up the price significantly for profit. the cost of manufacturing is not NEARLY what you pay. youre literally paying for the name. you should know these shoes are made in china...
>>
>>9244353
Link to freeruns?
>>
File: freeee.jpg (381 KB, 1664x1080) Image search: [Google]
freeee.jpg
381 KB, 1664x1080
>>9244364
>>9244383

They weren't on Aliexpress but on Tao Bao, which has more products (real designer shit too) but you need an agent. The Free Runs I copped where part of a sale, but I reckon you'd still be able to find them for about $15.

Pic related, they're comfy as fuck. They feel like wearing socks really. I've had them for about six months now without any problems though I don't wear them that often.
>>
>>9244436

sorry for the low res pic, I fucked up when resizing
>>
>>9244374
that's a whole lot of text to say nothing.
>god
top kek
>>
I brought a $10 shirt off there during a sale before I started browsing /fa/. Material is bad.

I have seen some reasonable tshirts and hats though. Got a reaonable beanie off thwre for $3.

Also have a jumper coming from taobao that arrived in my city yesterday, but im on vacation until the 11th. Will post pictures as per a request when i get home.
>>
>>9244367
they're supposed to be chukkas
>>
>>9244469
He means they're supposed to be ripping of which brand and model. Drop trip
>>
>>9244286
Geos or raf velcros
>>
>>9244481

You won't find good quality Geos unless you can find someone who will make them by order, but you need contacts in China for that.

Raf velcro fakes are quite decent and relatively easy to find.
>>
>>9244470
uh not everything is a ripoff, you know?

some chinese factory owner might have just thought one day, "let's make a chukka" and that's exactly what they did
>>
>>9244441
he was clearly confused at how he could pay merely $8 for free runs, and i explained how it worked. what was there not to get, dear anon
>>
>>9244511
Even theholographic ones?
>>
I'd like to buy replica Qasa Highs from aliexpress, has anyone bought them from there? Does anyone know other places that sell good Qasa High replicas?
>>
only stuff i buy on aliexpress has been underwear(fake CK, AC, and AB), Outerwear(fake TAD ranger jacket and pants) and a pair of cargo pants.

I have been pretty happy with everything. The last batch of fake CK's look really obviously counterfeit(The lettering on the waist band is too high, so part of the "C" in Calvin is cut-off) but they still feel as good as the real ones, and were less than $3 a pair.

The cargo pants, while painfully un/fa/, are very well made and comfy as fuck. Cant find my size(28x30) in cargo pants cause of all the fatties who's vanity sizing has ruined the "xsmall" and "small" sizes.
>>
>>9245305
>wearing fake underwear

really sad tbh
>>
>>9245305
Thats smart. I might cop some fake undies myself. Thanks.
>>
>>9245411
why? Its made with the same material, and 90% of the stuff i bought looks legit.

Real designer underwear starts at $20 a pair(and some of the AC is $40). The stuff i picked up is $3-$6 a pair.
>>
>>9245524
the diffusion licensed Calvin Klein/Tommy Hilfiger stuff you get at winners/marshalls/the department store isn't designer tho

but aren't you afraid someone will call you out when they see your fake undies? idk man that'd make me pretty paranoid
>>
Oh, is AliExpress an actual webshop? It came up in Google searches a few times, but I always assumed they'd be a scam site.
>>
>>9245573
you've never heard of Alibaba? it's one of the biggest tech companies in the world, nitwit

probably underage, b&
>>
>>9243895
Has anyone purchased any Abercrombie & Fitch Tees from Ali Express? I've always been a fan of the way A&F tees fit me but I never was a fan of their logos and the whole masculine queer stigma associated with the brand. There's a dude on Ali Express selling A&E tees but he also happens to be selling plain ones alongside the graphic tees, not sure whether to buy them tbh
>>
>>9243895
I bought fake clothing and/or footwear from AliExpress. The product was inferior in quality to the original. It was noticeably fake. I was not satisfied. It would have been great if I could post pictures along with my description of the AliExpress shopping experience. Thank you and have a nice day.
>>
>>9245574
Not underage, just European.
>>
>>9245598
> It would have been great if I could post pictures along with my description of the AliExpress shopping experience.

Why can't you?
>>
>>9243895
I bought a fur jacket off there, it never came and I wasted 100 bucks. I also saw pictures of what the actual product would have looked like if I got it, and it looked nothing like what it was supposed to look like.
>>
>>9243895
>>9243895

I've looked into it. From what I've seen, Taobao is the place to go for the really good ones.

It's risky though. You may get a really good fake that's pretty much indistinguishable from the real thing, or you may some some bullshit.

If you poke around the internet enough, you can find brokers who specialize in replicas as well as customer reviews.
>>
>>9243915

If it's a hyped up sought after item on aliexpress, then it's a fake
>>
>>9245615
Aliexpress holds all the money for paid items for 6-9 months, so the merchants dont actually 'get' the money till long after you would have been scammed.
99% of the time, you just need to open a dispute and you'll get your money back the same day(Because the people who moderate this shit know when sellers are scamming, and ususally wont even wait for the seller to respond to the dispute, if its clear they are scammers)

I tried ordering a pair of moxpad earbuds. After getting a fake tracking number, I opened a complaint and had my money refunded the next day.

Be warned that if you open a dispute over a seller who's clearly a legit person, the aliexpress guys will hear you out, but will operate under the assumption that you're the one trying to scam...

>>9245659
Yeah, i would assume *EVERYTHING* there is counterfeit.Theres a very small chance you could be getting 'asian market' american brand stuff, but most sellers know they knock-offs that are AAA quality are 99% as good as the real shit, and cost them pennies on the dollar to make... So the question is, do you want to drop $50 on a really convincing A&F sweater, or $15 on one that *might* be from the exact same factory, but might also be a lower quality copy. Either way.. dont expect the real thing.
>>
>>9245743
Why would you want to wear A&F in the first place, fake or not lol
>>
>>9245756
I dunno, i just picked a random brand I think most of you fags are into.
>>
>>9244172
You could buy High-end fashion from silkroad. Its not just purely drugs
>>
>>9245771
Oh okay. A&F is actually really bad quality (even the real stuff) plus it's mall stuff so it isn't designer or anything

But yeah, >>9245743 what you said is all true

Do you know if any sellers on Aliexpress will dropship stuff?
>>
>>9245756
in middle school my friend told me that his dad wore A&F and i think there might be something high-concept about that. wearing cheap clothes for preteens except as a grown man with morgages and a career
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 640x960
Anyone want the link o this seller? Makes high-tier counterfeit and its relatively cheap. Here's a picture of Pyrex shorts I ordered
>>
>>9245802
Post it
>>
Bought a knock-off Visvim Lhamo from Aliexpress for $50. Took a month, but I got an exact replica which I compared to a friends authentic version. Only thing that was different is that it had no tags. Otherwise, perfect reproduction.
And there have also been some pieces I've bought from that site which have been total shit. Inferior fabric, whack stitching, marked as a Medium but fits like an XS.
Aliexpress really is a coin flip.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 640x960
>>9245807
There ya go
>>
>>9245802
>high tier
>pyrex
>these are the people critiquing your fits
>>
>>9245826
Pyrex, HBA Hommes Femmes etc
High tier = quality of the items just to be clear.
Biggest thing I bought was rickdas from Aliexpress. Waiting on the shipment on that.
>>
>>9245802
>Pyrex

>high tier

lol k
>>
File: image.jpg (497 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
497 KB, 2048x1536
>>9245820
thanks, finally i can afford HBA (just kidding)

off topic but there's a korean girl in my school i think she's a couple years younger, she's always wearing clearly fake HBA (and i know nothing about streetwear shit, it just looks really fake), idk if that's cute or not?
>>
>>9245844
fakes were cool a few years ago but idk now. but hba is neat in general so i guess you can admire her enthusiasm
>>
>>9245844
Honestly shit like street wear, fakes are fine. If you're appealing to the masses then most likely the status quo don't know shit about fashion. I mean at my school theres a kid that wheres Ricky Dicky boots to school (most likely fake since he looks like such a fuccboi). Theres some supreme that look really great on that seller as well. That said I bought the pyrex shorts for sports (wear that shit while sparring)
>>
File: fuckboi_fakes.jpg (57 KB, 570x573) Image search: [Google]
fuckboi_fakes.jpg
57 KB, 570x573
>>9243895
>http://www.aliexpress.com/item/black-with-white-color-2014-tide-owens-leather-high-top-casual-shoes-for-man-side-zipper/1948693509.html

$35

Are you enough of a fuccboi to buy knock-off dunks?
>>
>>9244335
I've seen these posted and people always ask W2C, I think it looks good also so when they arrive post a few pics and whether or not you're satisfied with your purchase.
>>
>>9243895
Would you guys recommend buying plain basic tees from these sources? Or am I better off sticking with h&m uniqlo etc...?
>>
>>9245956
geez at least buy from american apparel if you love cheap t shirts that much
>>
>>9245859
>$35
Bought, I'lll post fit as soon as I get them. I always wanted a pair of dunks and a fake pair for $35 is nothing.
>>
>>9245963
£15 for a tshirt and you call that cheap? The fucks wrong with you?
>>
>>9245844
HBA shit? You can keep that
>>
>>9246112
the fabric is decent quality at least
too bad the construction varies so much
>>
if i buy fake geos, how fast will they fall apart with light wear
>>
>>9246238
Yeah but the fit isn't.
>>
>>9245743
The timer thing ran out, do you send out a dispute? It hasn't been that long yet
>>
I want a fake Louis Vuitton wallet.

Is AliExpress the way to go for these types of things as well?
>>
>>9243895
Got Red Octobers off aliexpress for christmas from my dad, I'll let you know how they are tomorrow. I also bought a fake Pyrex flannel, it's nice but I ordered a size up from what I usually get, but I should have ordered two sizes up because a large fits like a small. The fucking chinese have tiny sizes.
>>
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Raf-simons-multi-color-the-whole-genuine-leather-patchwork-hasp-high-skateboarding-shoes-lovers-shoes/32242380041.html

These look really well done if they're actual photos of the fakes, are they worth it? These are my favorite Raf velcros
>>
>>9245820
I saw some Expedition fakes, was incredibly tempted to purchase but couldn't bring myself to
>>
>>9246337
You dun goofed. Most ali RO's are dookie. sneakerahead.net or yeezybay.com has the best quality ones. A little more pricey tho the best quality RO's are the UA's at 300ish. Dont know if your willing to spend that tho.
>>
>>9244515
haha you clearly have no idea how clothing production works
>>
I bought some fake stan smiths off of there and holy shit the quality is terrible. The leather is that plastic stuff you see on cheap $1 cell phone cases and what not.
>>
>>9246353
why not you can always return them
>>
>>9246381
That's true, I'll think about it. It's still a lot of money to drop on fakes
>>
>>9246366
These got a lot of positive reviews, the pictures that people posted in the feedback had a colorway that looked pretty darn close to the authentic RO's and they were more expensive than the others. Hopefully they're good, I figure it's a Christmas gift so if they're shitty it wasn't my money spent on them and I can justify still wearing them
>>
>>9246376
Sounds just like the leather on real Stan's
>>
>>9246296
fit depends on the person obviously, but yeah it doesn't work too well on skellies
>>
>>9246397
Yeah honestly at this point with them being one of the most replicated sneakers they will prob look good on feet. Even if you had kanye west with you saying they're real people will still think their fake. Unless you know alot about reps majority cant legit check them anyway besides just "thier fake". Anyway hope your dad enjoys them. Planning on getting some plats soon.
>>
>>9246376
Why would you buy fakes of shoes that cost $75?
>>
>>9246433
Poverty drives people to do crazy things.
>>
I copped black Raf Velcros. Only 150 and they can't be worse than the Raf shit being made in Portugal
>>
>>9246455
post pics
>>
>>9246500
>>9246455
Pics please
>>
>>9246500
>>9246528
Sorry dudes. I forgot to mention that they're on the way. Should be here really soon ;_;
>>
>>9246455
>buying FAKE velcros for $150 when you can literally find real ones online for $300.

You're a fucking poser and I would call you out on it if I saw you wearing them in public
>>
>>9246702
>anyone on /fa/ having the balls to speak up to a stranger

You would continue looking at the ground and walk by
>>
>>9246723
yeah nerd u keep thinking that

mark ass bitch
>>
>>9246736
>person on an anime image board trying to be hard
>saying mark 6 days before 2015

Kill yourself
>>
>bought some pleated balenciagas (red)
>cold as fuck today
>wore my Chrome Hearts star hoodie+the joggers and the pleats to the gym just because

Comfy as fuck and for the price pretty good. I'm thinking about deadlifting in the pleats just for fucks
>>
>>9243915
Where are they claiming fakes as Real?
Link me, I'll identify for you.
>>
>>9246743
dont front its embarrassing

mods ban this turd

im tied of seeing teenage morons shitting up /fashbantz/ get back to chess club before i beat ur ass nerd
>>
>>9246750
heh
>>
>>9244330
Why? Would look dumb in storage
>>
>>9244436
What agent do you use?

What key terms for real fashion items?
>>
>>9246330
You can get fakes all over the place lol
Famous brands like that can get stopped by customs tho
>>
>>9246761
lie as fuck. Customs doesn't check shit most of the time.
>>
>>9246762
Im sure as Fuck not lying. Sometimes they do. Known someone who got a letter in the mail saying their parcel was confiscated for buying fake Vivienne Westwood shoes, I saw the letter myself.
>>
>>9245143
I bought some, they look great but the sole is really hard
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be since I have never felt the original ones
>>
>>9246848
could you link me the product and could you please post some pictures of them (detail of Y3 logo on the back and yohji yamamoto on the side would be great). If you did you'd make me very happy
>>
>>9243895
I want to buy a box logo hoodie but really don't know where on one of these replica sites. Anyhelp would be great. >inb4 to poor 4 real on >inb4 pleb
>>
>>9246864
I'll make some when I get home in about 8 hours
>>
>>9246968
damn bro. Why are such a fucking nerd?
>>
okay, since I live in a 3rd world country I buy shit off aliexpress. No one knows what the brands I buy are, so it's not like I do it to show I can afford some popular and fashionable stuff. If I have to pay 40$ for shitty sweatshirt with quasi-graffitti shitty graphic, I prefer to get similar quality sweatshirt with something I actually like.
What I bought is

>2 bape sweats - they look nice but after some time one of them is already growing those little cotton-balls since it's shitty chinese fabric
>1 MISBHV hoodie - this one I really like. high quality for a fake.
>some CK undies - for 2.5$/pair it's the best purchase quality/price
>Dope Chef track pants - great pants, the same kind of problem as with bape sweats (cotton balls start to grow), bought them to have something to wear with my fake...
>Y-3 qasa all black - yup. never had real ones in hands, but I guess there might be only few pairs in my whole country, so idgaf. people already think that paying 80$ for pair of sneakers is ridiculous

Other than that I bought some gadgets, like FMA pocket watch with necklace for my animu loving cousin's birthday, foam roller, watch, wallet, sunglasses and BDSM toys set.
I can send some pics of fake clothing, but it's really hard to tell their quality if you don't have it in hands.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.