[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuccboi general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: cooltext1847541048.png (70 KB, 481x155) Image search: [Google]
cooltext1847541048.png
70 KB, 481x155
content: considering getting my first items altered.

i find it hard getting bottoms long enough to fit properly and i vary between wearing xs and s in tops, i'm too tall for xs but too thin for s.

i'd probably be bringing in some new basics from clo/uniqlo, a few shirts that i like and a few pairs of trousers over about a month. i can get jeans and business suit trousers that are long enough no problem, but always fall short with casual trousers and jeans.

i've never done it before. don't know what to look for in a tailor, don't know how much it costs, don't know if i'm doing it right. am i making a good call? is it dumb to get something from h&m/cos/uniqlo/aa/gap etc altered? or should i save it for when i get designer stuff?
>>
I have pretty long legs, a rather short torso, long arms, and i am quite skinny. so what happens is that a sweaters in medium are about right in length, but the sleeves are not long enough. but large is too baggy.

so w2c sweaters that actually fit? i have one from dansk bomuldskompagni that fits great, but they don't sell them anymore.
>>
>>9216716
probs late on the trend but I'm looking for alternatives to these kind of colour side-paneled pants.They don't have to have a print nor do they need to be "dressy" and no lanvin pls
>>
>>9216758
w2c those shoes
>>
File: 1418838569246.gif (3 MB, 400x231) Image search: [Google]
1418838569246.gif
3 MB, 400x231
What are some interesting pants that aren't jeans, chinos or sweatpants.
I need to diversify.
>>
>>9216800
Raf 2012 chain derby which are sold out

if you enjoy the chain detail on derby but can't find/afford the raf's

>http://shop.tessabit.com/shopping/men/alberto-guardiani-chain-trimmed-sole-derbies-item-10846175.aspx
>>
File: new_balance_u420ukk_7.jpg (167 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
new_balance_u420ukk_7.jpg
167 KB, 1600x960
If I wear 7,5 on Stan Smiths, what size should I get NBs 420?
>>
Best cheapo sweatshirt brand?
eg: fruit of the loom, gildan etc.

I prefer the vintage boxy fits with tight ribbing.

cheers.
>>
What do I wear with these? I bought these to use as beaters, but the only combination I can find is black, black. I thought they would be easier to pull off with indigo jeans.

Wat do
>>
File: G51304_01.jpg (61 KB, 1043x500) Image search: [Google]
G51304_01.jpg
61 KB, 1043x500
>>9217105
Forgot pic

Should I just go cop black instead? I just am tired of wearing vans.
>>
>>9217113

I own both black and grey variants of similar Adidas, and the grey work better than the black. Nothing wrong with black, but they're very generic(and they actually look worse with wear, oddly).
>>
File: adidas-pure-boost-00.jpg (522 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
adidas-pure-boost-00.jpg
522 KB, 1500x900
should I get these?

I really need 1 comfty sneakers
>>
Are all the different kinds of t-shirt at American Apparel cut differently? I got some in a sale and each one fits like shit in a different way. The mainline ones are a bit long but fit well in the shoulders and body but one of the ones I got fits like a square and is wider than my shoulders but the sleeves are short enough that they stop in the same place as the regular. It's really weird. Is it intentional?
>>
can i get a price check on these in uk 11 / us 12 / eu 46, preferably in 8/10 + condition.
>>
>>9216716
Hi guys. I was wondering if it was possible to find Vans Sk8-Hi's in White in the UK, and if so, where (from what site?)? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>9217233
I only ever bought two items from them. A hoodie and a longsleeve henley. The Henley was size S but fit like an XS (I'm tiny and it was skintight) so I wanted to compensate and ordered the hoodie in M and I was swimming in it.
>>
>>9217236
size? is pretty standard, found them here. http://www.size.co.uk/product/vans-sk8-hi/051924/

would highly recommend the xtuffs over the normals tho, much more practical for the same price.

http://www.size.co.uk/product/vans-sk8-hi-reissue-'xtuff-pack'/030530
>>
>>9217243
Wow, thanks for your help!
>>
>>9217246
What do you think of the holes in the toe caps of the xtuffs? I'm not so sure about them, are they noticeable in real life?
>>
>>9217246
np man, people can be overly harsh here when it's just as easy to help.
>>
Why doesn't Uniqlo restock all of their Supima t shirts? and why is it that the three or four colors that they do restock are really hard to get before they are all bought up?
>>
>>9217689
I think they stock stuff based on if it's seasonally appropriate.
>>
>>9217696
Oh wow that's pretty gay.
>>
So I want to buy nice effay boots

The sticky is good but I do have a question about work boots

They're not like fragile and totally for loons right? I mean, they are actually work boots and I can go outside in potential mud and water and whatever and not worry?
>>
how do i go about making pants into shorts? i have a pair of old levis cords that have no taper and want to convert them into shorts. i feel like just cutting them off will look terrible and fuck them up
>>
Similar situation to OP, I like Uniqlo's stuff but the sleeves are always too long. Compared to anywhere else I've bought from, they expect me to have gargantuan arms. Extra Small coat? Sleeves go past my knuckles.

Other brands seem fine, so I'm wondering if this is a Uniqlo thing that others have had problems with before. It doesn't seem worth it getting a few cheap basics altered.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.