[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel bad for Cara? She worked so hard to win us over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
Anyone else feel bad for Cara? She worked so hard to win us over and then KenDULL just barges in, flashes her parents money everywhere, and steals the title of most popular model this year.
>>
>>9199830
>Cara
meme model of the year
>>
>>9199835
No, that's KenDULL. She won most popular model of 2014
>>
>>9199830
They both not cut out to be models but Cara annoys me less out of the two.
>>
File: cara-delevingne.jpg (123 KB, 1200x945) Image search: [Google]
cara-delevingne.jpg
123 KB, 1200x945
>>9199830
>LOL ONE OF US
>SHE GETS IT
>LELLLLLLLLL4EVER LMAO
>MEMEME SO KOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>9199836
i dont think you know what meme means, no one really cares about the other girl but Cara is always being talked about and peope who know nothing about fashion or models will always know Cara, not saying either of them deserved it or didnt but Cara is def a meme model
>>
File: cara delevigne.png (254 KB, 433x376) Image search: [Google]
cara delevigne.png
254 KB, 433x376
>>9199853
Alright I thought you meant meme in the shitposting sense.
>>
girl on the left is soooo ugly.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 203x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 203x333
Anybody can be a model these days
>>
File: cara delevigne2.jpg (69 KB, 634x475) Image search: [Google]
cara delevigne2.jpg
69 KB, 634x475
>>9200061
They don't all have that girlish charm.
>>
they're both too fat

and also, you seriously don't think Cara didn't come from a wealthy background? that's pretty much almost every model, kj just happened to have the resources but i agree that her pig face doesn't deserve it
>>
>>9200076
If you think those girls are fat then you must think this girl is obese.
>>
>>9199830
Kendall has a better model body
>>
Meanwhile in the 80s...
>>
>>9199830
You just described what cara did as well though
>>
>>9200076
you have an unhealthy taste in women

you should get that checked - maybe a self esteem issue
>>
>>9200078
whats it like being 12
>>
>>9200078
>>9200151
Too fat to walk you melons, they don't have as presentable of a body like other runway models. Thickness isn't a problem on basic women but there's a standard when it comes to being a runway model and neither meet it

not something to achieve, it's mostly genetic
>>
>flashes her parents money
this is exactly what cara did.
>>
>>9199830

I'd take the one on the right any day. I'd take the one on the left on the days where the one on the right was too busy w/ a shoot or something
>>
She really needs to stop with the excessive eyeshadow, it makes her look like a meth addict
>>
>>9200206
why runway models have to be soo skinny
>>
File: ££-Kendall-Jenner.jpg (278 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
££-Kendall-Jenner.jpg
278 KB, 2197x1463
ew
>>
cara 4 lyfe dog
>>
File: 1324048817070.png (317 KB, 389x867) Image search: [Google]
1324048817070.png
317 KB, 389x867
>>9200835

Because the fashion industry is run by big gay FAGGOTS and they want the models to look like their little fairy twink fuckboys.
>>
>>9200894

I wish I could murder all the Kardashian clans. They're the representaiton of everything wrong in this fucking world.

- Kim: Known for her sextape and her ass (She's fucking known because of those monstruous shit throwers she calls buttcheeks)

- Her brother: Beta male who is constantly depressed and gaining 10 pounds at every episodes of that shitty show they're on.

- Mother: Don't even need to talk about her. The way she raised her kid says enough.

- Father: Guy has a face fucked up from plastic surgery.

- The sister with fat face: Going from dicks to dicks. Niggers mostly

- Little sister: Wanted to be a model because it's so in right now. She's not ugly but she has nothing to be modelling for. But since she's a fucking Kardashian, she can do whatever she want to do.

Only one who's ''good'' is the sister who married that guy. But still she can't stop doing these photoshoots and asking for attention. Plus, the guy she married a jewish...

Shit, I hate them so much. What's Kanye doing in this whole mess ?
>>
>>9199830
>model of the year
but she looks like literally every other girl
>>
>>9199830

Lol at cara's makeup covered eye bags from making stupid faces on instragram all day.

>there is a god
>>
Can't wait to see what happens when Cara is in this new fuckin DC suicide squad film and becomes meme actor and people on here start loosing their shit
>>
>>9200939
you sure know a lot about them

do u like them?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.