[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a dear friend that I've known for over 10 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: acnestudios.jpg (31 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
acnestudios.jpg
31 KB, 600x404
I have a dear friend that I've known for over 10 years. She is a painter. Her whole life revolves around art. She was with a douchbag for almost all of those 10 years that I've known her, till recently. He also (claims to be) an artist. Me? I think the guy is a talentless loser. He LOVES Acne Studios. He loves techno music and wearing silver shoes. He thinks he knows everything but really knows nothing. He's never worked a day in his life but expects the woman he's with at the time to support him in whatever he does or wants. Did I tell you he loves Acne???

Acne is a Swedish label that attracts the "I'm cooler than you" crowd. The problem is, they're not. They manufacture out of China. I'm in the textiles biz and to say that manufacturing in China is just as good as the US or Europe , is a joke. The quality is poor and never consistent. Not only that, Acne design is just laughable. I walked in here with the hopes of finding modern, high quality clothing but what I found was shiny gold parachute pants and a blazer for $600 with no lining. Not even a polyester one. Gold not your color? How about a slashed up white leather jacket for $3000???
>>
is this pasta?

am i new?
>>
>>9167564
>Acne
>Rag & Bone
>Vince
>A.P.C.
>Theory
All = shit
>>
File: Natalie_Leon _The_Professional.jpg (85 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
Natalie_Leon _The_Professional.jpg
85 KB, 600x609
>>9167564
post pix of your friend
tell her ill fuck her so hard shell forget acne boy and cuck boy [you]
>>
Its upper middle class my taste is defined by what Barney's and saks carries shit

Nobody but the fucciest of fuccbois buy acne, luckily fa is a haven for them, what does it tell you about a brand when its name dropped by leandoer?

Besides that it's just fobs, derivative low quality bullshit marketed the same way as Zara to a slightly higher end clientele
>>
>>9167574
Rick Owens
Raf Simons
Supreme

all made in 1st world countries = good and fashionable
>>
>>9167564
Sweden here.

Can confirm that Acne generally is shit.
>>
>>9167579
that hash is golden
>>
>>9167589
It's called a "tripcode".
>>
>>9167596
and it is a hash. :^)
>>
only buy designers made in the US and Japan and sometimes Italy
anything made elsewhere may as well be Uniqlo
>>
>>9167564
I was fairly certain Acne made their clothing in a country that started with either H or P. Their shirts at least.
>>
>>9167573
its from the LA acne store yelp review
>>
>>9167574
How about Our Legacy?
>>
Funny how you guys hyped this brand a year ago. A few people have been saying it's shit and now everyone assumes it's shit even when homies like User approved the brand. Are you just regurgitating what people on here say now?

Have you even tried on Acne garments?
>>
>>9167564
the pants and shirts i've bought from acne have all held up great so far, at least get your facts straight most acne shit is made in turkey du
>>
i bought two pair of black jeans there (ace cash & thin used) and they're both great. also bought some sweatshirts and have no complaints at all, stop following people on /fa/, handle their garments before you judge the brand. if you do care about where the garment is made, don't buy acne, go with brands like schneider, van noten or van essche ...
>>
Quality varies but it never goes past acceptable.
Country of manafacture varies as well , i'm wearing an Acne College sweat and it was made in china but I have other stuff from them made in Turkey.
Design wise all the stuff they make isn't anything to write home about , a long with their fabrics and construction.
Good if you find stuff cheap but if you pay RRP for it you're a fool and deserve to be ridiculed.
>>
Stop crying, OP
>>
>>9167625
I have Acne pants and it says they were manufactured in Albania
>>
>>9167952
pretty much this
i have a couple of limit tees but i copped them for like 60% off and for that price, great! Wouldn't pay £75 for one though.
>>
>>9167564
acne has pretty much always been a vanilla brand up until a few years ago. they used to just make "regular" clothing that felt more exclusive and rode pretty hard on brand reputation.
these last few years they have been trying to get into higher tiers of fashion to compete with the big boys and imo they have done so very poorly. it's a boring brand for boring people but they do have some good stuff, mainly nice jeans.
>>
some of their stuff is questionable
>>
File: 1416941040202.jpg (20 KB, 397x470) Image search: [Google]
1416941040202.jpg
20 KB, 397x470
are acne ace cash god tier black jeans?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.