[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheap Clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 4
File: 333.jpg (247 KB, 993x716) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
247 KB, 993x716
Please help me with something. I've recently lost a lot of weight (20kg) and I need some cheap clothing for the transition period. I'm not at my goal weight yet, and I really REALLY don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes yet. I need the basics, as I can probably work with what I have with some minor tailoring.

I'd prefer online stuff that ships within EU, if possible.

I am female, tired of shopping at ASOS because the clothes for the major part are kind of ugly and not my thing at all.

Thanks guise. Pic related, weight loss taken a few months ago, I've lost more weight since then. Please be gentle, I'm trying really hard over here to lose the weight healthily.
>>
>>9136350
i hope you didnt lose them tits as well
>>
>>9136355

I started lifting and doing lower pectoral exercises so no, I didn't lose them one bit, just firmed them.
>>
>>9136350
Congrats on the weightloss.
Why don't you just go to the local H&M and try some cheap basic stuff?
>>
>>9136350
good progress OP
mirin
>>
Thrift.
>>
>>9136363

H&M for women warps in the wash with the basics, trust me, tried it. Also the shit just fits weird, I'm not going to bring a measuring tape to the store and all that jazz, at least online I can measure everything.
>>
>>9136374

Forgot to add, I'm really tall as well and I find H&M is built for more petite women, especially with the sweaters and t-shirts.
>>
what style are you looking for?
that might help us narrow it down
>>
>>9136364

Thank you, lifting really helped me, and as you can see, I'm not bulky at all.
>>
>>9136350
nice weight loss, i think u can afford to lose around 2-3kg more to look the best

thrift+H&M
>>
>>9136379

I'm into timeless stuff, slightly tomboyish. Think Audrey Hepburn. Although she is feminine, she maintains an old-school tomboy nature at times.

It doesn't look like it from the photo, but I was hiking.
>>
trousers, you can buy anywhere.

for tops, my recommendation would be shirts with a comfortable fit that drapes over the shoulders & body: dolman tees, boatneck sweaters and vintage v-necks
>>
>>9136389

I plan to lose another 5kg, not much, but I've slowed down the process in order to not completely kill my metabolism.
>>
>>9136394

Oh If only! Dolmans fit me horribly because of my large breasts, as do boatnecks because they often show my bra straps. V-Necks are wonderful, I do not own any, I should get some.
>>
So I guess my only options are H&M basics which I hate. Come on guys, I know you know the secrets of online shopping.
>>
L O N D O N
>>
>>9136433
There aren't many women here
>>
>>9136444

There used to be, when I was fat.. God dammit.
>>
>>9136450
lel
>>
File: ogre.jpg (10 KB, 201x194) Image search: [Google]
ogre.jpg
10 KB, 201x194
>>9136350
Listen here baby.
You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar?

PERFECT.

Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want.
Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>9136463

Honey, I moved to a new country and got high cholesterol because of the food, I HAVE to lose weight. No heart attack for me at 40, thanks.
>>
>>9136463
>I'm not thirsty, I'm just a nice ,sensitive guy

Piss off.
>>
How old are you?
>>
File: 1416501323856.gif (1 MB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1416501323856.gif
1 MB, 624x480
Uni Qlo's alright
>>
>>9136350
birthday suit
>>
>>9136450
Bershka stuff is pretty cheap

Mango?

Not that tomboy-ish though.

Maybe try weekday? idk ;_; good luck
>>
you're looking good, op
the second picture doesnt really show any curve in your waist, but it looks like you obtained that.
with your current progress I'd think you're pretty cute, but way to go if you take it further.
>>
>>9136480

I just turned 24, and I am doing my cholesterol test once I reach my goal weight to see if it changed anything, it should, I've been eating well.

>>9136504
I have a beautiful face anyways, not to brag... Even with the extra weight I'm a good lookin' lady.
>>
>>9136489

I've never thought of Mango! They have pretty stuff most of the time too... I'll check em' out for sure!
>>
>>9136518
healthy selfesteem is pretty /fa/, good job
don't post pics tho, it'd be a taxing mistake if you care about strangers on the Inet
>>
>>9136537

I think there are VERY few people on /fa/ that know what I look like. I'd like to keep it like that.
>>
>>9136556
supposedly good looks and common sense

S O F I A
S
O
F
I
A
>>
>>9136350
you're that girl with the woodstove in the alps, right?

thanks for finally giving us a tummy pic
>>
>>9136360
>Tits are muscles

That's not how it works...
But if you're lucky enough to be able to lose weight without losing the bits of fat that you want to keep, congrats, you've won the genetics lottery.
>>
>>9136589

I am aware that's not how it works HOWEVER lower pectoral muscle exercises can improve firmness of breast tissue especially if you have a bit of body fat.

>>9136585
Yes I am.

>>9136575
Who's Sofia?
>>
>>9136350
>those tattoos
into the trash it goes
>>
>>9136630
>Who's Sofia?

A man can dream.
>>
Pls be in

M A L M Ö
A
L
M
Ö
>>
>>9136518
You're not that good looking lol.
>>
>>9136679

Alright.
>>
>>9136668

Tall enough to be Swedish, but I'm not.
>>
>>9136695
Jk I've never seen you

Idk though who cares you live in the alps nobody will see you
Just wear sweats til you hit your gw
Save the money for good clothes then
And maybe tat removal surgery

Alternatively: ebay
>>
>>9136699
How tall are you bby

Also, for on topic check here OP
http://www.cosstores.com/se/Shop
>>
>>9136710

MY SWEATS ARE EVEN TOO BIG FOR ME :(((((((((((((

>>9136718

I'm 5'9", I will check the link, thank you!
>>
>>9136718

THIS STUFF IS PRETTY! Thank you!
>>
>>9136374
Richie?
>>
>>9136750

?
>>
>>9136730
That's a great ladyheight.

There's all these jokes on guys who are short and girls who have heightism and it always makes me think because I think I have heightism as a man. My last three hook-ups have been between 5'8 and 6'0. Is it okay to have heightism as a guy? Pls respond
>>
>>9136766

I could not personally date someone who shorter than me. I know some chicks who don't care, but don't expect it to be a LTR sort of deal.
>>
>>9136804
:( tfw half asian

serious though, why are ex-fat chicks always so slutty? it's cliche as fuck
>>
>>9136804
you sound like a cunt
>inb4 manlet
>>
>>9136823
insecurity and thirst for affection, reminder of their hamplanet days + boost of confidence
>>
>>9136823

Um, I don't even know how to answer this, I'm married now. Maybe it's low self-esteem then high-self esteem pertaining to body consciousness?

>>9136830
I have dated men who were almost my height, I don't know, I just wasn't into it. My husband is 6'8" and I didn't know how tall that actually was before meeting him. Height is not important per se, however, you better have a really good personality.
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>9136843
still though

>lookin good grill
>get her naked
> OH GOD THERE IS NO PLACE WHERE I CAN TOUCH HER THAT ISN'T COVERED IN STRECH MARKS
>WHY CAN'T I DEAL WITH ALL THIS EXTRA SKIN...WHERE IS ALL THIS EXTRA SKIN COMING FROM?!

don't fuck ex-fat chicks they're still not hot
>>
>>9136858
u couldnt fuck a fattie let alone an ex-fattie bro
>>
>>9136847
>mfw king of manlets 6'0, semi good looking, straight up 7.5/10 but with a good personality
>"you're like a good looking woody allen!"

Thank you based self-deprecation and neurosis
>>
>>9136858
she must have lost 200+ pounds to be covered in stretch marks. not that your story is believable, don't act like we haven't seen pics of you and your gf m8 she is like twice your size lmao
>>
>>9136858

I don't have THAT many stretch marks considering that I used to be much heavier. This is a misconception. Unless the chick used to be severely overweight and didn't take care of her skin, don't expect severe stretch marks. Some people's skin can recover better from weight loss than others. Mainly women with oily skin, they recover best on average from weight loss because of the extra oils in their skin.

Again, this will not happen when the chick used to be severely overweight. Then again, if you really like her and enjoy her company, why does it matter? People are people, stretch marks or not.
>>
>>9136874
>People are people, stretch marks or not.
Spoken like a true ex-fatty
>>
>>9136874

Let me add by saying, stretch marks happen even to skinny chicks due to the sudden hip/breast growth in adolescence. You can't guarantee that any one woman will not have at least one stretch mark on their body. It happens, unless you're dating boy-like women, then you'd have a different problem on your hands (low estrogen, low fertility).
>>
>>9136878

Excuse me but I was never clinically overweight.
>>
>>9136463
>people STILL fall for this copypasta.
kek'd.
>>
>>9136874
this is rich coming from a chick who hates on shorter people

>I don't have THAT many stretch marks
women that havegone through puberty isn't that many

you probably havea fuck ton on your thighs/hips/stomach

like you gave birth to twins or some shit

and $20 says i could grab your extra stomach skin if you werentsucking it in

>tfw you caught yourself reading this with a handfulofex-fatty extra skin
>>
Thinly veiled attentionwhoring thread.

You can cop disposable clothing at any mall.
>>
>>9136878
You can get stretchmarks from bulking too, my skinnyfat friend
>>
L O N D O N
O N D O N L
N D O N L O
D O N L O N
O N L O N D
N L O N D O
>>
>>9136350
>I'm not at my goal weight yet
You're starting to look underweight in the left pic, stop losing weight unless you want to look like a boy.
>>
>>9136575
>S O F I A
за пръв път виждам
>>
>>9136473
hey just FYI it's a meme but you'd know that if you weren't new

>>9136482
yes, uniqlo is good check it out OP

>>9136847
wow that's tall
>>
>>9136350
are you trying to become anorexic?
>>
>>9137169
she could still lose a couple kilos m8

thinner is the winner
>>
If your stomach is that flat already, then you've lost enough weight IMO. Being too skinny is a huge turn-off for most dudes
>>
>>9137378
or maybe she has already figured it out? she wasn't asking for an opinion ffs *tips fedorra*
>>
>>9136518
when did you start with with the weight loss?
>>
>>9136350
you look nice post more pics
>>
>>9136902

I have some on my hips, thighs and breasts to be completely honest, but they've faded to white already, barely noticeable. There's no need to be an asshole, I haven't been cruel to anyone.

>>9136922

Problem is, I live in the middle of nowhere. Online is best option for me.

>>9137169

Really? I don't think so, I'm still a little ways away from underweight.

>>9137259

No.

>>9137378

I know, I know, but I want to. It's for me, not for others.

>>9137481

6 months ago.
>>
>>9136902

Also, I just tried to grab extra skin, didn't work. Troll some more if that's you're thing.
>>
>>9136864

Work on that then, get a killer sense of humour!
>>
LDN
D
N
>>
P E C K H A M
>>
>>9136469
>blaming the food and not your lack of self control
>>
H&M obvi
>>
B E T H N A L G R E E N
>>
>>9136350
pls b in nyc
>>
>>9136374
>H&M for women warps in the wash with the basics
Try not washing hot/hot, dweeb
>I'm not going to bring a measuring tape to the store
or you could try it on

There's also uniqlo, express, etc., how new are you?
>>
>>9136350
Baby gurrr let me take you shopping I will find you the best fitting clothes and underwear you could ever dream of, I will even let you hold my hand during this mutual social exercise
>>
really, fuck it, just go to target, this clothes are only transitional, right?
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.