[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will men tights ever be acceptable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Will men tights ever be acceptable?
>>
>>9111654
as underwear
>>
>>9111654
If you have legs like that, no one is going to protest.
>>
>>9111677
Nigga its the fact that you can see people's dicks. Not if you have nice legs or not.
>>
When I hiked the Appalachian Trail, everyone wears just plain long johns or long johns with shorts over top.
>>
>>9111680
And you can see the vaginas of women that wear tights. Just have it compress less around the dick area (it should already) and you will be fine.
>>
I was thinking about copn a pair as underwear or workout gear. I have nice muscular legs
>>
im gay and i really want this to happen
>>
>>9111699
You have to look for vaginas though. You won't notice it unless it's an obscene amount or you're looking for it. Dicks are all in your face 100% of the time.
>>
>>9111727
Well then have nice legs. If you have nice legs, no one will feel snuck up on by your massive dick plastered over the front.
>>
they are acceptable if you have the confidence and body to pull it off
don't wear tights if you have fat legs
skinny is best, but big muscular is ok
>>
>>9111654

Those look like compression tights rather than running/outer tights.
I've been meaning to get a pair of running tights for doing hill-running in.
>>
>>9111720
faggot
>>
>>9111727
This is 2014. People already do this, and dick printing is old news from the mid-Aughts tight denim armsrace.

TBH, almost any pants will dick print under the right circumstances (not even just with an erection) and anyone who has a problem with it is a dunce who doesn't understand/can't deal with that they are/have a body, too.
>>
File: 1353131670594.png (3 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1353131670594.png
3 KB, 245x184
>>9112338
>tfw often catch my gf gazing at my dick print
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.