[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this style/kind of pants called? W2C some that aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1408822525875.jpg (350 KB, 1240x1772) Image search: [Google]
1408822525875.jpg
350 KB, 1240x1772
What is this style/kind of pants called?
W2C some that aren't crazy expensive
>>
wool trousers
jcrew or something comparable might have them cheap
>>
wool pants, I was looking at them for $60-$100 and I think thats the lower end
>>
>>9006752

Wool twill trousers, probably flat front with a cuff.
>>
thanks guys, been wondering this for a while actually.
this probably should've been posted in the fuccboi general tho
>>
I'd love to pick up some pants like these but all i can find are hella wide and baggy and outdated, would j crew carry any that are slim and possibly cropped?
>>
>>9006839
I checked their website and even the slim looked pretty baggy. One would probably have to tailor them to get them decent looking
>>
>>9006839
where to get some nice baggy ones?
>>
>>9006892
well what i mean by that is i just mainly see things that dads would wear with tweed sportcoats etc. that i've seen at mall stores and whatnot, i don't know any specifics. it just seems that there is a lack of slim fitting wool pants
>>
http://www.zara.com/us/en/man/trousers/wool-trousers-c269234p2032539.html

Thoughts? I know quality is shit but it's cheap
>>
>>9006934

Aim for the brands that will cater to a young professional, i.e. a younger adult that will need office-friendly clothing but is obviously more style-conscious. J. Crew, Club Monaco, Uniqlo, Bonobos, Mr. Smart, Frank & Oak, etc.
>>
>>9006966
thanks m8. i'm assuming i would still want to do some tailoring after i pick up anything though
>>
>>9006839
Check asos, topman, river island. I know it's crap quality but at least it'll be slim.

For some reason when I go thrifting I always find 70s-80s trousers like these that are pretty form fitting, but I'm not a big fan of the maintenance of dry cleaning pants.
>>
>>9006940
Buy seconhand off of rakuten for just a little more. That shit will pill like a motha
>>
>>9006752
They look like wool trousers. Just the the aiden wool trousers at banana republic when they go on sale. They'll be like 60 bucks.
>>
>>9007596
Aidens are slim fit btw. Also the heritage line has a pair that are even slimmer with a draw string and no belt loops.

Banana republic faggots
>>
>>9006752
Is he folding up his cuffs or did he get them tailored like that? Usually when they're tailored you can see the edge. Over here it looks like he folded them.
>>
wool pants are annoying cause you need to dry clean them.

they are not chinos.

you can get tons of greys and blacks thrifted for 5-10. and narrow them with tailoring, but they come baggy af from the thrift store so you might be a bit baggy crotch/ass and have to deal with pleats. wear a sweater and coat to hide it lol
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.