[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are bad ass, I don't care what you guys say. Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: getdynamicimage.jpg (330 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
getdynamicimage.jpg
330 KB, 2000x1000
These are bad ass, I don't care what you guys say.

Which one should I cop? Navy or black?
>>
>>8899030
Get the black one, faggot.
>dat Apollo II patch
>dat red lining
>dat autism

Wearing that jacket would be akin to fucking a fat girl--it looks so wrong, but it feels oh-so right.
>>
epic jackets mate , get both :^)
>>
>>8899048
>Wearing that jacket would be akin to fucking a fat girl--it looks so wrong, but it feels oh-so right.

You fucking know it. I'm gonna look like a mother fucking bad ass with my nasa jacket, the bitches will come crawling.
>>
I feel like the navy one would be easier to match, no?
>>
What color shoes can you wear with the black jacket?

Would CDB's beeswax be acceptable?
>>
navy
>>
Can you get the navy jacket with the Apollo patch?
>>
>>8899116
No, don't think so
>>
I can't decide guys.
>>
the nasa logo looks better on the navy one. But get one in black without any logos sewn on it too
>>
>>8899180
are you retarded??????????? nasa is the shit??????????
>>
>>8899030
navy looks better
>>
>>8899030
I'd cop the Navy one if i had the money
>>
File: 1371606225338.gif (456 KB, 202x150) Image search: [Google]
1371606225338.gif
456 KB, 202x150
>>8899030
>I don't care what you guys say
>which one should i cop?
>>
>>8899030
;^) wow ebin meme, friend
>>
I saw them on MD also and asked the cop or not faggots and they all said get plain olive and get reg size or size down. In the end I just realized I don't need it. Just FYI op.
>>
>>8899188
Are you an astronaut? Do you work for Nasa? If so, sure, go for it. If else, get a plain one.
>>
File: bishopsgreen_1.jpg (185 KB, 960x958) Image search: [Google]
bishopsgreen_1.jpg
185 KB, 960x958
Fucking green you faggot with no patches.
>>
>>8899030
w2c
>>
>>8899261
no
>>
>>8899030
That's pretty cool that you were on the Apollo II mission, grandpa
>>
W2c the bomber that has a red ribbon on the MA-1 pocket? But the red ribbon has japanese lettering on it?
>>
>>8899251
why do people wear work boots when they're not working
why do people wear skate shoes when they're not skating
why do people wear bombers if they're not flying planes
why do people wear jeans when they're not jeaning
why do people wear clothes when it's warm enough to be naked
>>
>>8899251
Not op, but I want to get my father one, he helped with the apollo missions, not as a NASA employee, but still.
>>
>>8899030
ayy lmao
>>
OP Here

Holy fuck I just realized that the back of the black one looks like this. That just fucking ruins it. Guess I'll just buy a plain black one. Shit sucks.
>>
>>8900047
Your dad is a poser bitch
>>
>>8901025
That sucks
>>
Lol I lived in Houston and had a lot of peers who's parents worked for NASA and had legitimate apparel so if I saw you lame faggots wearing these id have a hearty chuckle you stupid mongoloids
>>
>>8901130
>Confirmed for not living in Houston

NASA is in Clear Lake faggot.
>>
>>8901130
Why would make fun of someone who supports NASA?
>>
I want one of these flight jackets, but apparently they're all made in china now :(
>>
File: 13367212_display_506_613.jpg (67 KB, 506x613) Image search: [Google]
13367212_display_506_613.jpg
67 KB, 506x613
w2c this version?

It doesn't look as poofy as the MA-1 on their website
>>
>>8901214
http://www.alphaindustries.com/Mens-Flight-Jackets/Alpha-Industries-Valor-Flight-Jacket.asp

this is pretty similar, it looks pretty slim for a thick bomber
>>
>>8901162
NASA's HQ is in DC.
>>
you mirin'?
>>
>>8899030
You know what I'd do? Get a slimmer jacket, like in >>8901214
and then find NASA patches. Customize the jacket to your own liking.

You might have a hard time finding similar patches though. The NASA logo and American flag patches are easy to find, but a quality Apollo II patch would be hard to find.

I'm actually tempted to do this myself.
>>
>>8904100
>literally wearing snowboard boots
What the fuck
>>
>>8904125
>You might have a hard time finding similar patches though.
I forgot that the internet exists. Take a look at these:
https://www.abemblem.com/nasa.php
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.