[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shorts Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: escapeshorts.jpg (26 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
escapeshorts.jpg
26 KB, 430x430
Where are my Southern Hemisphere bros at? It's heading into Summer here. Pic related; just got these today, ecstatic to find something wearable with a 28" waist in stock.

Short hemlines seem to be rising, which I'm all for. It also seems that loud prints are in this season, not so much a fan of that myself. Opinions /fa/?
>>
>>8897002
loud prints on anything are fucking shit so ye not a fan
>>
>>8897002
loud prints are fine for the beach and shit but wouldn't wear it casually unless you want to be grouped in with that sort of crowd

Summer time to show off these rugby thighs yahmmm
>>
>>8897002
/fa/ has never recommended a decent short. You're on your own.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 500x644
I've always approached summer with the view that hot weather is way too limiting fashion wise, but I', super keen to prove that wrong this year and experiment with some stuff.

Thinking of layering with loose fitting linens and shit
>>
What shirt would be best with a pair of shorts that would have a belt? Collared shirt?
>>
>>8897226
what the fuck is this question
>>
>>8897241
If a pair of shorts has a belt, what kind of shirt should be worn with them?
>>
>>8897002
I got those exact shorts at HM for 5$
>>
>>8897242
Eww tucking in a shirt wearing shorts is disgusting
>>
>>8897242
Any? This is still a terrible question.
>>
>>8897197
It's a challenge for sure. Must be possible just got to think a bit harder about what works.
>>
>>8897002
w2c anything in nz?
>>
>>8897344
OP here, I'm in NZ and have trouble finding stuff small enough. The shorts in my original pic are Icebreaker Escape. R&R Sport or Bivouac Outdoor should have them.

If workwear is part of your style then some of the best pants and shorts are made right here in Christchurch: http://www.cactusequipment.co.nz/online-shop/mens-shorts/95 I have a pair and they take an absolute beating without showing signs of wear. The fabric does start very rigid but softens up the more you wear them.

For other clothing we're pretty well served by local labels Chalkydigits (locally made too), Icebreaker, Mons Royale etc. They're good quality but unfortunately not cheap.
>>
File: 1409204714867.jpg (2 MB, 1009x2162) Image search: [Google]
1409204714867.jpg
2 MB, 1009x2162
W2C well-fitting shorts in Sydney AU? Not too skinny
>>
>>8897521
cut up some old jeans
>>
File: that pic.jpg (74 KB, 373x560) Image search: [Google]
that pic.jpg
74 KB, 373x560
so guys

where do i get these shorts
>>
Just going to wear mostly basics all summer. Picked up a couple pairs of these in black and khaki. They do good basic tees as well in different styles too.

http://www.ascolour.com.au/shop/men/pants-shorts/5902-plain-short.html

Also picked up some mr. simple reginald shirts as well. Nice and light.
>>
Anyone got the Uniqlo chinos? Mind posting a pic?
>>
>cut off jeans
pls no
>>
fuck its SO hard to find cheap shorts that fit good. ive been using these old shorts. only 2 pairs. they fit decently. but i cant find any in the shops that it good
>>
>>8897592
what type of shoes are those?
>>
>>8897766
derbies
>>
>>8897521
w2c that jumper thing
>>
>>8897766
docs 1461s i presume
>>
>>8897521

I picked up some industrie ones last summer. Did the job.
>>
>>8897197
w2c sandals like that
>>
>>8897839
dnc industrie, waist will blow out on you by 3-4 sizes
>>
>>8897890
Check outdoor shops for sandals in that style by the likes of Teva and Merrell.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.