[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you go out with a girl that dresses in J-fashion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Would you go out with a girl that dresses in J-fashion?
>>
j-fashion is not a thing
>>
>>8439607
I only to out with grils dressed in J fashion
>>
>>8439607
what is exactly J-fashion?
>>
File: BqkgLcACAAMmH2h.jpg large.jpg (140 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
BqkgLcACAAMmH2h.jpg large.jpg
140 KB, 800x1200
maybe
>>
File: photo1.jpg (44 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
photo1.jpg
44 KB, 500x747
>>8439626
generally japanese street fashion styles, like lolita and gyaru, mori kei

the stuff you see on /cgl/

pic related is nina reijnders, she is a model who dresses in lolita sometimes and trips on cgl
>>
>>8439648
people rlly dress as lolitas commonly in japan?
>>
>>8439658
No, but they do in some places like Akiba and shit.
>>
File: tumblr_mlo4m2qwKc1qe8515o1_1280.jpg (314 KB, 800x1210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlo4m2qwKc1qe8515o1_1280.jpg
314 KB, 800x1210
>>8439658
not really but people know what it is and recognize it, it wouldnt be too weird in a big metro area. basically what anon said >>8439659
>>
>>8439607
I knew a girl who dressed in that shit everyday.

I swear, if it wasn't like some japanese schoolgirl uniform then it was some lolita dress but she was always decked out with that crap.

Biggest bitch I knew too. She thought she was super smart for some reason and made fun of the TA for going to sf state when she only had a 1500 SAT score and was pretty stupid.
>>
/r/equesting pics of girls in japanese streetwear
>>
>>8439607
uuuhhh....yes?
>>
idd give all the grils posted so far my Snail Slime ™
>>
>>8441351
http://1ldkshop.com/blog-a/
>>
>>8442522
>http://1ldkshop.com/blog-a/
str8 frump
>>
>>8439636
She is Korean and that's not even explicit J-Fashion. Do you even know what you're doing?
>>
>>8442550
gets better, there's some dope fits in there
>>
>>8439607
never ever ever ever. i'd rather cut my dick off than walk around with someone who dresses like a 7 year old autist with down sydrome.
Let me exemplify:
> going to a club -> embarassing
> going to a classy bar -> fucking impossible
> only thing possible is going to karaoke, which is for retards anyway
>>
id go out with any girl
>>
I actually rather like most j-fashion styles. Unfortunately, a lot of girls who dress like this (or rather try to) in the west are obnoxious hambeasts.

But if she was cute and actually dressed well I'd definitely date her.
>>
>>8442570
you sound really insecure
>>
>>844258
oh i am
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.