[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone buy stuff off aliexpress? I think we should get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (6 KB, 559x263) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 559x263
Does anyone buy stuff off aliexpress?
I think we should get a general thread going where we post good /fa/ deals from sites like aliexpress.
I want to be /fa/, but I don't want to spend much money on it.
>>
>>11528325
everything is garbage
and fashion is an expensive hobby, just wear basics from h&m if ure poor
>>
>>11528327
I disagree, they seem to have some alright stuff
>>
>>11528330
chink sizing, defective goods that you cant return and everything smells like chemicals even after wash
yeah no theres a reason that shit is cheap
>>
>>11528333
Have you actually purchased stuff there?
>>
>>11528335
He has not.
>>
>>11528350
Thought so
>>
>>11528327
>implying that h&m is any better than the stuff you can buy on aliexpress
>>
>>11528325
you cant be /fa/ if youre poor
aliexpress is literally all mass produced falsely advertised low quality (and no quality control so to speak) shit from china
not to say china doesnt produce good things but when you're paying less than $5 for clothing that includes intercontinental shipping and its not even a sale you know its going to be garbage

aliexpress isnt a cheap deals clothing website, i dont think you understand what it is
>>
>>11528360
i know you like to be anti-west and contrarian but it literally is
h&m is undoubtedly better than shit you can get on aliexpress and thats a huge generalisation
but when you can buy jeans that are mass produced for cents per pair in bulk you know something is wrong
>>
>>11528335
yes, i purchased a lot before and stopped after a jacket i ordered had the print butchered and only got 10% of the price refunded.
>>11528360
rather buy from h&m where they have quality control at least and I know it will look like in the picture.
>>
taobao is where it's at for actually decent reps
>>
>>11528325

No, I don't want my grocery food to taste like shit just to save some money dumb cuck
>>
>>11528325
Good for replica watches and maybe some gadgets.
don't know on clothing, you shouldn't expect any quality
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.