[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my squad? That's me in the middle.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 1024x1024
Rate my squad? That's me in the middle.
>>
>>11527471
you guys are very fa, how do you get crazy fits like this?
>>
>>11527471
I know its hilarious to make fun of frat boys but next time youre sitting in your damp moldy room wiping cum off your dick with your acne jeans, consider these guys have an exorbitant amount of sex and a often a good future ahead of them
>>
>>11527471
>NEXT YEAR A NEW LINEUP HITS
>DOUCHEBAG and the FRUITS
>Coming 2017
>>
>>11527478
travel all over the world + do tons of psychadelics + have a hobby like mountaineering

EAsy formula, follow it, become super interesting and confident, then slay in the poon and job game WHILE make fun of fratboy douchebags with no taste like this.
>>
>>11527498
>traveling, doing psychedelics and taking part in hobbies to impress others

missing the point, senpai
>>
>>11527523
>to impress others
missing the point gakusei
>>
>>11527471
you guys play pokemon go?
you should come to my area, I'm a gym trainer, and I have a very rare pokemon
>>
>>11527532
I hope its not glockamon
>>
>>11527536
racist.
i live in the middle of nowhere so there a lot of ghost type pkemon
>>
>>11527541
You're a racist.
>>
>>11527471
Shitty bait
>>
>>11527498
>have a hobby like mountaineering
Mountaineer here. It ain't a hobby. What you do when you are not in the mountain is.
>>
>>11527609
*tips fedora*
>>
(you)
>>
>American Eagle

Spotted the poorfag

/r/frugalmalefashion is thatta way, pal. Don't be coming round here til you cop a Brooks Brothers or Lacoste polo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.