[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally able to buy y-3 >get my first pair the y-3 kyujos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: CJr21vwUkAALUcH.jpg (20 KB, 481x335) Image search: [Google]
CJr21vwUkAALUcH.jpg
20 KB, 481x335
>finally able to buy y-3
>get my first pair the y-3 kyujos
>start to notice youtubers and websites like complex and highsnobiety posting more about y-3
>start to notice more WIWT posts on reddit and ig posts with y-3 shoes

i hate just getting to a point where i can afford something then everyone jumps on the fucking bandwagon around the same timeframe.

maybe i should go back to trying to afford rick owens and obscure japanese goth/ rocker brands
>>
>y-3 is a new thing
you are the same person you are complaining about
>>
You mean being too late on the bandwagon. Y3 has been popular for years.
>>
>>11527379
people aren't jumping on the bandwagon in the same timeframe, you just have more reason to notice it now that it's more relevant to you

regardless, if you're right and more people are buying the same thing you just bought, then you're part of the bandwagon too even if you don't feel like you are
>>
y3 isn't even good its a fucking diffusion line

god you guys are the worst
>>
>>11527386
>>11527390
>>11527391

i was referring to the fact that they made a pair of sneakers with primeknit material and boost tech.

seeing as how adidas has already gotten more attention off of that it's safe to assume y-3 will get more exposure as a result.
>>
>>11527408
You can see how those sneakers were made with popular appeal in mind.
They just look nice, they don't have that rebellious feel that real fashion has.
>>
File: CmdTbuKXYAEc1R0.jpg (72 KB, 480x852) Image search: [Google]
CmdTbuKXYAEc1R0.jpg
72 KB, 480x852
>>11527415
>they don't have that rebellious feel that real fashion has.
>>
>>11527379
>>11527408
dawg you realize hypebeast have been foaming out the mouth for these since day one, right? only one who's at fault is you for trying to think you're a special snowflake when you are the complete opposite. get better taste, faggot.

also
>Complex
>Highsnobiety
>Reddit
>Instagram

kill yourself my man
>>
File: CZsmA_jWcAAOalY.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1228) Image search: [Google]
CZsmA_jWcAAOalY.jpg
115 KB, 1024x1228
>>11527415
>>
Y-3 has always been popular and why would you give a fuck if you or anyone else is bandwagoning. buy shit and wear that shit if you like it.

if you dont wanna look like a hypebeast, wear it differently or hunt for some old/vintage y-3
>>
File: IMG_20160717_210649.jpg (4 MB, 3021x3207) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160717_210649.jpg
4 MB, 3021x3207
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.