[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this happening to me. FUCK IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF WHY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (368 KB, 1519x1657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368 KB, 1519x1657
Why is this happening to me. FUCK IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF WHY FUCK YOU WHY WHY WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS U PIECE OF SHIT GOD
>>
Finasteride
>>
Damnnn dude that sucks, got a couple months left tops. Enjoy it while you can
>>
Fuck enjoy life while you can.
It starts with your hair, but it soon moves to other things.
Next your friends start to see you differently, you start losing contact with the people around you, you lose your job, your own family disowns you.
Soon enough society will kick you from their circles, forcing you to live a life of seclusion in the woods, grinding stones and making tools to fend for yourself and catch food to sustain what sore existence you have left.
I'm sorry anon, but it seems you are experiencing the beginning of the end...
>>
>>11527038
How old are you?
>>
>>11527259
>>
>>11527264
Fuck dude, i'm 18 years old too and have the "same" hair as you.

I'm starting to get worried, my dad and grandfather are bald, but they get bald after they 40s, and i am only have 18.

I was thinking to get a buzzcut and end this suffering, i don't wanna be one of the "denial guys" with bald spots in the head.
>>
>>11527264
>>11527276
Wait so you two both arnt kidding?? Its a fuckin cowlic, even if you do start balding youre not even close to being noticeably bald any time soon.
>>
>>11527326
Thanks anon. My hairline is perfectly fine, it's just my crown that upsets me.
>>
I think it's just your part man. Post more pictures.
>>
>>11527038
Honestly looks like nothing at all.
>>
>>11527038

I have the same since 13 yo. Im 19, it will expand slowly
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.