[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's more important in fashion? the silhouette or the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
what's more important in fashion?

the silhouette or the visual appeal of the fabric?
>>
>what is better in cooking

>the flavour or the texture
>>
Definitely the silhouette. I've seen people wearing full goodwill tier shit who look better than fags in full R.O.

Also your face and body has to be on point too.
>>
>>11526929
silhouette doesn't matter if the clothes fall apart

>>11526913
I don't know what "visual appeal of the fabric" means
>>
The brand logo :^)
>>
>>11526935
like if you wore a perfectly fitted shirt that looked like a baby's fresh dirty diaper as opposed to some fabric that's complemented with color theory
>>
Physical things:
>Pant shoe interaction
>color interaction. Mostly hue interaction as well as value interaction.
>proportions and the ratios each article take up regarding the whole outfit.
>silhouette

Mental things
>Confidence.
>Dressing in what you like and feel comfort in, not just for what you think others will like
>Able to pick out clothing that reflects your inner philosophy and ethos, rather then following trends just for the sake of it, when you don't even resonate with it.

I feel like there is more I could add.
>>
>>11526913
ignore this faggot. he's a gorillaposter from /sci/ and posts stupid questions with pictures of apes thinking
>>
>>11527002
where did you even come up with that?
>>
>>11527021
im not joking mate go to /sci/ and its filled with this shit
>>
>>11527002
Who cares, he actually brought up a good topic
>>
>>11526936
this
>>
>>11527091
no the question literally is comparing apples to oranges
>>
>>11527190
explain your reasoning
>>
>>11526935
>if the clothes fall apart
Do people really believe that most clothes will just fall apart unless its designer brand or really expensive? 4 dollar t shirts could last you a full two years. Hell when I was young I wore the same 10-15 shirts, each costing around 5-10 dollars for more than 3 years straight and there was no wear or tear.
>>11526935
Of course I'm going to say visual appeal of the fabric over the silhouette because as long as the shirt looks like a shirt most human beings won't care. If your clothes look like baby fresh diapers then people will think you're mentally ill.
>>
>>11526936
this
>>
>>11526913
what a stupid false dichotomy. both are important you negroid
>>
>>11527235
it sets up the situation in that you prioritize either silhouette or texture and not both with how its worded
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.