[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay seriously what the fuck is up with runway shows and techno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nina-and-ben-forever.jpg (53 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
nina-and-ben-forever.jpg
53 KB, 960x637
Okay seriously what the fuck is up with runway shows and techno music

Why is techno the soundtrack de rigeur to haute couture?
>>
because techno interests them
>>
>>11525626
techno has very minimal elements, it´s futuristic and this is technically the future. what there is not to like? H&M/clothing stores have connected bass music and fashion for years now, EDM is the right now of trendy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbSH0R0Nhks
have you ever walked while listening to decent techno
it's amazing
>>
>>11525650
Going to have to try that out some time.
>>
>>11525731
Walking at night
Techno music blasting on headphones
Feeling the most badass dude on the planet

That's most weekend nights for me nowadays
>>
Answer the question yourself by asking yourself what you'd rather have play in its place?
What's going to be better to stone-faced strut down the runway? (And at the same time, not distract from the main focus; the fashion?)

If you've got something like Stayin' Alive playing, it'll work to walk to, but you'll look even more a clown.
>>
File: pound.jpg (14 KB, 477x152) Image search: [Google]
pound.jpg
14 KB, 477x152
>>11525650
This was very good, anon.
>>
I mean I can understand what you guys are saying and for most of the show its true, but -for example- did Dries really have to use the music he did for his Fw16 that took place in fucking Palais Garnier?
>>
becayse gay people love techno
>>
>>11525633
came to post this
>>
>>11525792
i'm glad you liked it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.