[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with not being good looking? With not being able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Brad Pitt.jpg (37 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
Brad Pitt.jpg
37 KB, 400x558
How do you cope with not being good looking?
With not being able to walk down the street and make all girls gaze at your face?
With not being able to get any girl you want anytime?
>>
oh but I am
>>
>tfw i dont have to cope cuz i am
thx mom and dad
>>
>>11524503
Both of them got good facial aesthetics.
>>
File: Tylerdurden[1].jpg (171 KB, 470x462) Image search: [Google]
Tylerdurden[1].jpg
171 KB, 470x462
>>11524515
They look odd and weird and ugly to me.

Each to their own.
>>
>>11524519
And now you've learned the difference between conventionally and unconventionally attractive friend.
>>
>>11524519
They have nice chins, good jaws, reasonably high cheekbones, fairly interesting looking lips and they don't look like manlets. They're both at least 7/10; given the grooming and their fit bodies, 8/10 to most people. I imagine they'd get the same rating even if they were thinspo.
>>
File: adam-driver-suited-looks-10[1].jpg (1 MB, 2192x3000) Image search: [Google]
adam-driver-suited-looks-10[1].jpg
1 MB, 2192x3000
>>11524549
They're not unconventionally attractive though, and I know the terms. They are just ugly boys trying to be typical good-looking chads, their styling emphasizes this.

Thanks though, your patronizing tone is always appreciated, especially when it's completely misplaced. Friend!
>>
>>11524554
Good jaws and chins, yeah. Physiques are 9/10, spesh the one on the right.

The nose, eyes and Zoolander expression and silly looking hair though are off-putting.
>>
>>11524570
Their noses are alright. They look fairly symmterical and are neither bulging or crooked from the looks of it. Their eyes are ok. The expression, well, that's a photoshoot; they probably have normal expression in person.

Imo the left one looks better proportioned, the right one's chest is bit too big for the rest of his physique.

>silly hair
That's just run of the mill generic haircut that practically every attractive male ( read Chad ) has nowadays. Either that or undercut, etc.
>>
Ugly guy, here. In my experience after a certain point your hopes die. It feels pretty chill. You're just waiting out the clock, so to speak.

How do you cope with never owning a Lamborghini? You'd like one like one, right? But it's not really a big deal that you won't own one. (Insert whatever you like if lambos aren't your thing, you know what I'm saying here.)

It stings a bit when you see or meet an exceptionally attractive woman. It passes quickly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.