[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
look at this reddit fag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: reddit.jpg (446 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
446 KB, 1080x1920
look at this reddit fag
>>
I can already imagine how everyone feels embarrassed by the fit but is giving him this nicely worded safe advice mixed with a thousand compliment instead of telling him that he dressed like shit, as they should.
>>
how to fix:
>lose weight
>wear either a shorter shirt, or a longer jacket
>don't put a dark green jacket over a black and pink floral shirt
>never wear any pants other than black skinny jeans
>what the fuck are on his feet
>>
>>11522164
He looks like most /fa/ggots, desu
>>
>>11522164
the OP in this was posting about how fashion has helped him lose a lot of weight (he used to be obese iirc). I mean good for him for losing all that weight he did, even though he still has some ways to go
>>
>>11522164
NIKE SHOOK
>>
>>11522190
as opposed to 4chan, where you get 1000 replies saying you look like shit and to KYS, and one nicely worded compliment that they like the jacket but the rest is shit

also 2000 more replies calling you a nu-male, cuck, manchild and NEET neckbeard
>>
change the shirt and he'll look exactly like anyone in an /fa/ waywt

at this point the two boards are practically the same
>>
>>11522194
>lose weight
>guy in op isn't even fat

you /fa/ twigs are literally sick in the head
>>
>>11522194
>>don't put a dark green jacket over a black and pink floral shirt
this is not a hard and fast rule, but in this case you're right.
>>
>>11522194
that guy lost like 200 pounds
>>
>>11522829
should lose another 30 before wearing those pants.
>>
>>11522820
SKELETONMASTERRACE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.