[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i just buy some replicas of these and call it a day? Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Should i just buy some replicas of these and call it a day? Its been like 2 years since they were hyped up because of people like kanye wearing them, and the prices are still inflated as fuck, even for a used pair
>>
>>11521855
just do the thing where you diy a pair with some minnetonka soft soles and a nike free sole. If you're not skilled enough, take the two pairs of shoes and have a cobbler do it
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 564x376
>>11521855
get the poor boy version
>>
>>11521855
Unlike fake yeezys, these are hardly recognizable. I think these have a pass.
>>
bump. has anyone here ever got a replica pair of these?
>>
Do you not realize that retail is like $600? It's got nothing to do with the hype lmao
>>
>>11523014
i just figured after 2 years the price would be down a little bit.
>>
these have been expensive forever, even before kanye
i honestly think the price on average has gone down due to the sheer amount of retailers / availability as compared to ~'09-12
>>
Check Yahoo! Auctions Japan. Got a pair of Seminoles for $180 + shipping from there.
>>
>>11523886
A lot of fakes on the japan auctions
>>
fuck your thread on ktt, just get legit ones mane. fakes don't compare, these aren't shitty jawdans
>>
>>11523066
Lmao

Besides the fact that they moved some of their production there really is no reason for vis to drop their prices. Its not like you have vis resellers (not that i know of anyway) compared to hyped up trash that is yeezys. Vis had high prices and high demand even before Kanye wore them.

>>11523074
If anything i feel they even got more mainstream now.

>>11523886
>>11523893
Accurate. I'd be wary of vis fakes on y!jp
>>
>>11521855
i feel like the point of these are that youre purchasing a high quality (albeit overpriced) product
its sorta like getting fake hender scheme
>>
>>11524667
that said you do have to realise that this aztec/hispanic inspired shoe is p much original in their execution and style.
I have seen some shit brand trying to copy it, but the silhouette and panelling was a lot more 'uptight' and I can't think of the name.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.