[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these shoes a meme? cop or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: AQ6723_01_standard.jpg (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
AQ6723_01_standard.jpg
13 KB, 500x500
Are these shoes a meme? cop or not
>>
these are pretty good, just size down alot because they are bulky as FUCK
>>
>>11519964
Cop.
I just copped the tubular virals on prime day for 70$ feelsgoodman.jpg

>>11520036
anon, if you size down a lot, yes the bulk is reduced...but then will it fit...
>>
>>11520110
These size very large
>>
>>11520120
oh fuck, what about the tubular viral...?
>>
I have wide feet
I got a pair of the original Tubulars in size 8
should stay size 8 or get an 8.5
With shoes that come in wide, i get either 8 EE or 8.5 EE.
>>
>>11520129
Got them too the first four days wearing them was a nightmare, now they're comfy af. They're a bit too long but the width is perfect so I might just roll with it because they were (or still are) 50% off on Adidas web store.
>>
>>11520150
Ah
Did you make them in the mi-Adidas or get a standard one
>>
>>11520153
The standard one just like in pic above
>>
Yup, sale on Adidas web store still going strong.
>>
>>11519964
hate the lows, the highs are way nicer (albiet a bit pricier.
They're sort of a niche shoe in how you need the right fit to wear it but the lows are trying to be an every day shoe and i'm not 100% convinced they're that versatile desu.

if you want lows i'd get the original tubulars( >>11520129 )

Also seconding ( >>11520129 )
that the tubular/qasa sole is a nightmare to begin with but once broken in they're good.
I have Y3 Qasas and the sole is the same. Good shoe. Durability of the sole is sort of questionable though. Had my triple blacks for about a year now and they're worn down heaps
>>
>>11520184
w-w-what sale
>>
>>11520243
>mfw on the polish version of the site are more and better discounts

http://m.adidas.pl/buty-tubular-runner/M19648.html
>>
>>11520249
Shit, I forgot that I'm on my mobile. Just delete the m at the beginning.

http://m.adidas.pl/search?q=tubular%20-%20m%C4%99%C5%BCczy%C5%BAni&srule=price-low-to-high
>>
what are the best tubulars? should i just cop the special forces dooms
>>
how are these for working out?
>>
>>11520249
thx fahm
>>
>>11520036
>>11520110
>>11520120
pics on feet?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.