[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When going out shopping for clothes what outfit do you go out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
When going out shopping for clothes what outfit do you go out in? Do you wear a nice fit or just something basic to get a good view of the new clothes?

Also do you guys shop alone or with friends. Sadly I havent been able to find any shopping buddies after my last friend got a boyfriend
>>
So typical that actual, practical fashion-related threads like this one get no replies.

Well, I guess it is kind of obvious. Assuming you are going shopping with nothing specific in mind, just wear something you can easily get out of. Just so you don't spend ages changing clothes trying stuff on. I. e. no boots you have to elaborately lace, pants it is bothersome to get in and out of, shirts you have to button down and up all the time, layers you have to peel away, jewelry you have to shed, stuff like that.

Shopping alone is perfectly normal, and I have never needed a second opinion. But it's more fun with more people, obviously.
>>
>>11519635
its actually a pretty fucking stupid thread

wear comfy clothes
get someone with you for a second opinion
>>
>>11519652
Not really.

"Shopping" is a very integral experience in fashion - at least it is for many people that care about it. Which is not only women. So there's definitely things to talk about there. Shopping fits that look good but aren't a hindrance, stuff you could wear to check how it fits with other stuff, and so on.

Not saying it's super important either, just that it's a perfectly fashion-related thing to talk about. Which /fa/ could need more of.
>>
Jeans and a plain, well fitting shirt
>>
>>11518007
I'm wearing whatever I happen to be wearing when I go shopping.

Alone or not, doesn't really matter. I don't need anyones advice and most of the time it's me who's the one giving advice anyway.
>>
this is so sad, youre literally asking strangers how to human being
>>
>>11521603
/thread

If you're this pathetic I strongly suggest getting off the Internet and going outside
>>
>>11521606
What if he just thinks it's an interesting subject?

Kinda like you know, we have asswiping threads on r9k. Doesn't mean people are literally asking how to wipe their asses.
>>
File: 1468379057706.jpg (255 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1468379057706.jpg
255 KB, 1280x1280
ITT: Cancer of /fa/

Op is literally just opting for discussion and opinions, which is something that should be encouraged on a forum like this. It's absolubtly not the case, that he's asking you guys to tell him how to live his life. Since when is talking about eachothers preferred behaviours a 'sad' thing?
>>
I'm cool just browsing and checking shit out with a friend but if I'm looking for something specific or really need to get some formal wear for something I'd rather go on my own so I can focus. And I know it sounds weird but I generally feel more comfortable going into high-end Boutique kind of places if I'm not alone 2checkout really nice stuff IRL
>>
I just wear basic things that looks decent that's easy to get in and out of and also would most likely match with what i'm shopping for like white/black/jean shorts or leggings with a loose blouse or cami w/ jacket/cardigan

I usually shop with my boyfriend but i'm fine with shopping alone too. if i'm alone and need a second opinion on something i snap it to a couple of friends and see what they think about it
>>
>>11521609
>What if he just thinks it's an interesting subject?

that would be in support of those replies not in contradiction
>>
i often check out clothes online before i go shopping so i know what im looking for, then i wear whatever i was planning to wear with the item i wanna buy and if it doesnt work it doesnt
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.