[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Figured this would be the best board to ask. Do any of you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Figured this would be the best board to ask. Do any of you know where I can get a custom steel signet ring? I've found gold and silver and such rather easily but I would much prefer a blued steel than gold or silver.
>>
This is not at all fashionable go back to /v/
>>
>>11516692
>go back to /v/
>for a signet ring
uwotm8
>>
File: FRESH PRINCE OF FUCK YOU.png (216 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
FRESH PRINCE OF FUCK YOU.png
216 KB, 500x380
>>11516692
>>
>>11516692
rings are fashion, even if you don't like them
>>
>>11516681
Fedora-core
>>
>i want a signet ring
>i don't want it in a precious metal

whats the point of having a 'hey look how fucking rich my family is' ring if you're going to get it made out of poor people metal?
>>
>>11516726
>>11516714
>>11516699
Rings can be fashionable sure but if OP wants a ring like the one in the picture then clearly they have do not have very good common sense about fashion
>>
>>11517198
>hey look how fucking rich my family is' ring
That's not what a signet ring is at all and it would better fit the theme I want for it.

>>11517227
That was just for the thread pic, it would look much like that at all other than general shape.
>>
>>11516681
any decent jeweler should be able to accommodate you. I don't mean big box franchise jewellery stores mind you
>>
>>11517263
>would
*wouldn't

>>11517267
Do you have any examples? Obviously like Kay Jewelers wouldn't but I don't really know where to go to find a proper one. I know there's a locally owned store downtown where I live but I think they're just a distributor, nothing in house.
>>
God you're not one of those Americans that thinks you have a coat of arms are you
>>
>>11517285
any place that calls themselves a jeweler will either have the means to whip something up, or the connections to make it happen
>>
>>11517344
No, I'm having my maker's mark put on it. My family name is mostly worthless.

>>11517357
Alright, thanks.
>>
Have your chamberlain figure it out

Oh, you don't have one? Then you have no business getting a signet ring
>>
File: 1456286688345.jpg (131 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456286688345.jpg
131 KB, 1024x768
>>11517994
>only nobles or 1%'s can have signet rings
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.