[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake up sheeple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: contemplative.jpg (91 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.jpg
91 KB, 980x653
/fa/ isn't effay.

Being effay is not giving a shit, trailblazing your own style confidently, not fitting a cookie cutter mold, and again, not giving a shit what people think about you.

Being effay isn't asking people to rate your siqq fits, asking random people it you should cop or not, and being self conscious about your face.

Don't you see? /fa/ is certainly not effay. Those who move on have transcended. Don't buy into breaking free from society's cookie cutter mold only to confirm to /fa/'s.

- someone who had been here for two years.

Thoughts?
>>
>>11515623
/fa/ has never been effay, plenty of us come here to shit talk, and I also like to find the odd piece to buy new since the majority of my wardrobe is second hand finds
>>
>>11515623
>preaches about making own decisions
>asks for our thoughts
>>
>implying everyone isn't aware that 4chan is no more than entry-level advice on various hobbies
>>
>>11515623
the memers on this 4chan board dont have the comprehension to know what looks good without being told by other memers it looks good.
>>
>>11515795
>Cop or not
>Face rate

Classic memes
>>
I'm lurking here for about a month, my fashion/style sense is shit and I thought I could learn some basics here, and I feel /fa/ helping me so far.

/blogpost
>>
>>11515821
Learn the basics of good dress style (i.e. buying something that fits, and probably basic colour theory) from the sticky and you're good really. Inspo threads are interesting but keep a clear head when people are telling you to constantly purchase a pair of $300 white trainers.

Like OP said, /fa/ gets everything the wrong way round. Styles come into fashion because cool people wear them. It's precisely why fedoras never became a fashionable item, while the retarded dress senses of kanye west et al become dogma to deluded people with too much money.
>>
>>11515818
Don't forget Rick fits. I'm not convinced his fashion line isn't an ongoing meme to make people burn money as a joke. Literally embarrassing aesthetic that 99% of the population wouldn't wear in public.
>>
>>11515848
Yeah, I have to study the sticky more, lots of information there.

There's no way I'd spend that kind of money on clothing, I'm a poorfag and even if I had money to waste on clothes I'd just get something a bit more expensive and nice but not $300 for white trainers tier nonsense.
>>
ITT: poorfags who can't afford full rick
>>
>>11515623
This is 4chan, 80% of the usera are dessesperate insecure autistic virgins, dont take this place serious.
>>
File: 1468338467448.jpg (180 KB, 1571x2000) Image search: [Google]
1468338467448.jpg
180 KB, 1571x2000
Just ordered these for $400
Did I dun goof?
>>
>>11515981
Never go Full Rick.

Real talk: I don't work for minimum wage and can actually afford to buy a Rick setup, but I see no point in spending money to deliberately look like a memelord.

>trendhoppers with a skewed value of their respective currency: the thread
>>
Yo kids, not supposed to be about poorfags vs the world, it's about being effay
>>
was harambe /fa/
>>
>>11516495
No
>>
>>11515623
Post fit
>>
>>11516104
those could be pretty sweet with certain outfits. i would wear em but i would prefer either original black with white sole or triple blacks honestly. i would kill for a pair of Qasas. Just bought a pair of QR Run gray/white/black and they are hella cool.
>>
>>11515861
I'm a fairly poor individual myself, I live in a 500 sq ft apartment and make probably about 26k a year. Sometimes it's really nice to treat yourself to something you really like the look of that may cost beyond your usual spending range. It can totally be worth it sometimes in my opinion, because it boosts your confidence, you get to wear something you're comfortable in so you're more relaxed, and honestly, sometimes the compliments are nice, although they're not what I strive for
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.