[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to look like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 9MAJn7Pi1G.jpg (603 KB, 1080x1222) Image search: [Google]
9MAJn7Pi1G.jpg
603 KB, 1080x1222
>>
You need
>mediterranean genetics
>a drop of shitskin genetics
>good hair genetics
>ability to bulk
>money for your hair stylist
>money for your personal trainer
>money for your make-up artist
>money for your steroids and HGH
>money for your computer designer that edits your photos
>money for expensive clothes
>non-autistic personality
>self-awareness of how to look well and pose well

Basically that and you're set.
Which means that you're not going to make it.
>>
>>11514720
>a drop of shitskin genetics

Mad, and disregarded.
>>
>>11514938
he's right you know
>>
>>11514675
photoshop and full rick
>>
>>11514675
he looks like this kid i went to middle school with who was "hanging out" shirtless with his other farmboy. he is gay as shit.
>>
>>11514938
hes right lol
>>
>>11514675
Photoshop the shit out of yourself
>>
>>11515042
>>11514943
>>11514720

Samefag
>>
>>11514675
>get your asshole fucked
>become a faggot

great, you made it
>>
>>11514675
kys and hope you win the genetic lottery in your next life
>>
>>11514938
>>11515050
Samefag
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.