[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO I LOOK GOOD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: vestcool.png (2 MB, 2146x1080) Image search: [Google]
vestcool.png
2 MB, 2146x1080
I ordered pic related and i've gotten mean comments from people like "That looks like shit on you, fatass". And "That doesn't really look good on you." So why did I come here? For your opinion if I should throw it out and if its /fa/ approved.

I really want opinions.
Im kind of new here and from a fashion subreddit, this isn't some kind of troll.
>>
File: image42.png (1 MB, 878x1164) Image search: [Google]
image42.png
1 MB, 878x1164
pic related: its me
>>
>>11514295
if you can, return it. Buy a bigger size
>>
>ordering clothes from Amazon
>being fat
you're gonna look shit regardless of what you wear, so yeah, stick to your slave-labour-made, trash tier Amazon clothing.
>>
>>11514290
>>11514295

nice fresh meme

cant wait to see this one every day for the next month
>>
>>11514295
nice, have you got any pics from the back?
>>
>>11514295
Fat people should only buy stuff with sleeves, u dummy
Otherwise you guys just look retarded
>>
>>11514295
just get fit and it's going to look great on you (and everything else but the skinny jeans)
>>
>>11514295
You're good to start off fat, just start getting fit and lift and you can pull it off.

Otherwise, 5/10, you look like you could be in a Paul Blart movie as the sidekick.
>>
T H O U G H T S?
>>
>>11514415
F R O M T H E B A C K
>>
>>11514295
This can't be real
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.