[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skinnyfat with fat depositing between my chin and neck, but want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: goals2.jpg (5 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
goals2.jpg
5 KB, 190x266
skinnyfat with fat depositing between my chin and neck, but want to become /ottermode/. reddit tells me to bulk and do SS but how does that help my face (and or legs for that matter). should i starve??
>>
aww fuck this isnt fit
>>
>2016
>still falling for the SS meme
>>
Do 5X5 instead.
>>
>>11513625
Shut the fuck up twink!

>>11513613
Bump for interest!
>>
>>11513613
fat deposit in neck and face is the first to go when u lose fat

you dont have to workout with lifts if you just fix your diet hardcore and start doing a bit of cardio if u can manage that
>>
>>11513613
Heavy lifts like squats and deadlifts are healthy and will improve your posture. But it won't really make your torso look better at all.

Overhead press, chinups, and hanging leg raises are what you want to do to achieve pic related.

And obviously get to a low body fat % if you want your abs and face to look good.
>>
>>11513844
>>11513857

i have a fairly weak chin, how would it look at a low body fat? i cant seem to find a pic of someone with a weak chin + low bf
>>
P P L
P P
L L
>>
>>11513906
Your chin and face in general will always look better at lower body fat.

But afaik, the only way to fix bitch chin is surgery. And I've heard rumors hgh can help, but don't know if it's true, or what other side effects there are.
>>
>>11514141
>most of the time weak chin/jawline is from shit teeth alignment, and again, most of the time it can be fixed
Hahahaha, nice bullshit, anon. Almost fooled me!
>>
>>11514141
this is true
>>
>>11513613
Insanity HIIT
>>
>>11513613
>>11513775
please alert me to what this "SS" meme is
>>
>>11514287
Where can I get a HIIT routine
>>
>>11513775
Are you retarded? I have completed 4 gym sessions of SS and I doubled the amount of muscle in my arms, and mi quads are already getting bigger too. That has to be the best routine for begginers ever made.
>>
>>11514296
Starting Strength. It isn't a meme and it works wonders. Do it with a GOMAD.
>>
>>11513613
tfw your body looks like that :D
>>
>>11513613
if your chin is fucked up you have to get surgery if its just fat, lose weight
>>
>>11514384
like what, minor scoliosis and muscle imbalance as shown in OP?
>>
File: 9dTfcR3.jpg (333 KB, 1167x2636) Image search: [Google]
9dTfcR3.jpg
333 KB, 1167x2636
>>11513613
starting strength is for getting stronger muscles (rounder)

You'll end up like pic related.
There are different training programs to achieve otter mode, all of them include dieting.
>>
>>11513613
They tell you to bulk up because it's the best thing to do if you want to gain muscle, then you cut down to that and boom you're twink mode
>>
>>11514973
like what? read fit sticky and reddit sticky but it didn't help shit. ICF seems good but is it really the only solution? fucking 2 hour workouts when I barely have the mental strength to go to the gym and complete something quick like SS regularly
any help appreciated senpai
>>
>>11513613
Depending on your bf% either cut or bulk. Then do SS for ~3 months and hop on a ppl routine. Dont do GOMAD just track your macros.
>>
>>11514347

Unless you (a) start off being slender man or (b) add a ton of accessory exercises, SS isn't going to do shit for your arms.

Quads, hell yeah you're going to look like a tree trunk after a few months
>>
File: gibbeshekels2.jpg (16 KB, 400x352) Image search: [Google]
gibbeshekels2.jpg
16 KB, 400x352
>>11514141
nice try dentist
>>
>>11513613
bulking is actually the opposite you want to do to remove face fat. lots of jogging/swimming/cardio is what removes face fat. and not eating so much trash food.
>>
>>11514973
Tell me this was shopped.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.