[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it fashionable to wear community college apparel or will i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
is it fashionable to wear community college apparel or will i get shit on for being disrespectful to people who had no choice but to go to community college?
>>
You won't get shit on because you're being disrespectful, you'll get shit on because it's cheap and pretentious

Speaking from experience here
>>
>>11513440
Are you an autistic stemfag?
>>
Only do it if you went there. I started at a community college and now I'm getting my PhD at Berkeley. Don't underestimate people.
>>
>>11513538
it may be pretentious but its got to be much less pretentious than wearing MIT/Yale/Princeton college apparel

>>11513555
i dont actually look down on ppl who went there. but i think just by wearing it ppl will automatically assume you are wearing it in jest the same way people who see a bald white skinhead with a beard wearing a BLM shirt will probably be like "haha look at Tate over there wearing one of those SAVE THE NIGGERS shirts hahahaha what a riot"
>>
What's the difference between a college and a community college
I dont live in the US
>>
>>11513562
A community college is a smaller and cheaper college that provides two-year degrees. People enroll in them to get vocational degrees or take general classes before transferring to a university.
>>
>>11513561
>going to a good school is pretentious
Get a load of this guy. Almost everyone who goes to a half-reputable school has its gear too. You can go ahead and wear your equivalent of a Raiders jersey
>>
>>11513562
community college = college
college = university
>>
>>11513576
or they go back to community after wasting $$$ in uni. over half the people in my friends program rn are university grads
>>
>>11513612
"no"
>>
>>11513612
universities are comprised of colleges

A university has a college of liberal arts, a college of technology, a college of engineering, etc. colleges are comprised of schools. the college of engineering can have the school of mechanical engineering, the school of civil engineering, the school of aerospace engineering, etc.
>>
>>11513440
You'll probably be ridiculed for being a hipster
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.