[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being native /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: PM - PR5 - 1.jpg (226 KB, 1038x800) Image search: [Google]
PM - PR5 - 1.jpg
226 KB, 1038x800
Post native fashion designs here!
>>
>>11512262
get out
>>
yes being native is very /fa/
the culture is very interesting and developed as well as people look very different from the majority, like icelanders
>>
>>11512262
no

natives are subhuman

anyone who says otherwise has never lived near a native reserve.
>>
>>11512299
Agreed rural Canada is literally a shithole
>>
>>11512310
the natives that arent fucked up are usually pretty chill tho
>>
File: 390-victoria-secret-native-1112.jpg (107 KB, 970x596) Image search: [Google]
390-victoria-secret-native-1112.jpg
107 KB, 970x596
>>
Native of what
>>
>>11512745
>>11512745
Pretty sure he means indigenous
>>
File: fff.gif (27 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fff.gif
27 KB, 225x225
Anyone native american here? i'm prob the only one on this website..
Natives and this culture aren't very /fa/ mayne, the only thing pretty cool is the pendleton brand, and their designs. Besides that - natives are very unoriginal with their fashion IMO, because most everything after awhile looks like a variation of pic related.
>>
>>11513722
what is your tribe anon?
>>
>>11513861
Im navajo, but dont live on the reservation, you?
>>
>>11513722
I'm yavapai-Apache. But only 1/4, my dad was half. I still consider myself native because though.
>>
>>11513868
not fashion related, but how do native kids decide if they want to stay on reservations? Is there an exploratory period like the amish? Do natives still hate whiteys and what do you think of mexicans, do you consider them native?
>>
>>11513900
There's no obligation to live on a res, it's usually just cheaper for a native to live on the res and pay next to nothing than to pay rent and live away from family. I'm mohawk and only one of my grandparents live on a res (a moderately developed one at that) but the rest of my family would rather live in the city for work reasons. Though they always retire back to the res eventually.
>>
>>11513722
Cree and Carrier reporting in. Can confirm the only /fa/ Indians are Hopis.
>>
>>11513913
>I'm mohawk
Are you the last one ?
How often are you asked this question?
>>
File: Hopi_walpi.jpg (40 KB, 511x640) Image search: [Google]
Hopi_walpi.jpg
40 KB, 511x640
>>11513922
Taking this photo to my stylist.
What do I ask for ?
>>
>>11516634
Make me hair like Princess Lea from Star Wars.
>>
File: FRESH PRINCE OF FUCK YOU.png (216 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
FRESH PRINCE OF FUCK YOU.png
216 KB, 500x380
>>11512266
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.