[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 405x339) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31 KB, 405x339
T
>>
H
>>
O
>>
U
>>
G
>>
H
>>
JUST
>>
W2C W2C W2C W2C
>>
File: 1.jpg (302 KB, 991x1762) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
302 KB, 991x1762
FROM
>>
>>11510527
HHHHHHHHHHHHhhh
>>
>>11510527
embryo
>>
why the fuck does this same guy post about his ricks for two weeks now
>>
>>11510600
They're truthfully not even aesthetically strong shoes, either. All memes, poorfaggotry, and contrarian opinions off the table: the first time I saw them on /fa/ I assumed they were a joke. They truthfully look like a clown's take on Chuck All Star, but with the added bonus of being (over)laced by a 2nd grader with asperges's. I'm being completely honest when I say that I wouldn't even wear them if they were gifted to me, let alone spend money on them.
>>
>>11510568
THE BACK
>>
>>11510568
This looks like the kind of kid I'd probably jump and knife if I was the sort of person to jump and knife someone.
>>
A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to form an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements รก la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure /fa/ is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.
>>
>>11510527
>>11510568
fucking clown shoes man, and I've only been on /fa/ for 2 weeks.

>>11510600
post purchase rationalisation?
>>
>>11510623
Fucking thank you. They look like complete garbage
>>
>>11510623
T H I S
perfect example of ugly shit being hyped up in a community where people actually start buying them
>>
>>11510731
>>11510910
>>11510728
>>11510623
>>11510600
if you can't even see just for a second that these are the fakest ramones in existence or that this is a joke you're a moron
>>
>>11512390
this fucking image gets posted here like everyday, i know they're fake. doesn't change my opinion about ramones being clown shoes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.