[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post the brands you own most of >stone island >reigning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: mvp.jpg (38 KB, 480x303) Image search: [Google]
mvp.jpg
38 KB, 480x303
post the brands you own most of

>stone island
>reigning champ
>adidas
>uniqlo
>our legacy

bonus: give advice to others what other brands they might like based on their list
>>
>>11508611
any other hypebeast meme wear

kek
>>
>>11508611

thrift
diy
nike
>>
Brand I own the most of:
>Givenchy.

OP, drop the adidas primarily. The other brands are quite basic and don't require any guts. Find something outside of your comfort zone.
>>
levi
uniqlo

other than that, i own like 1 thing from 100 different brands
>>
>>11508611
Visvim
EG
Tracksmith cuz the tees are so nice
>>
>new balance
>Levi's
>GAP
Don't own too much from any other too
>>
rick owens its what i usually wear
>>
>>11508611

>being a brand whore
>>
Norse Projects
Our Legacy
Acne/A.P.C./Common Cucks/Adidas/Nike/NB are all on shared 3rd with 1 each
>>
>>11508724
stupid pooh saying this to me
>>
rick owens raf simons
>>
>>11508747
beat me to it you dirty memer
>>
Rick
Uniqlo
Thrift
>>
>>11508618
>Uniqlo
>Reigning Champ

>Hypebeast

what the fuck are you smoking
>>
>Palace Skateboards
>Champion
>Uniqlo
>Vans
>Reebok
>>
Fred Perry. By far.
>>
>>11508629
>owning givenchy
>telling other people what they should wear
wew lad
>>
rick
julius
nike
uniqlo
>>
SLP
Sandro
April77
Club Monaco
>>
>>11508611
>reigning champ
>brooks brothers
>naked & famous
>raf
>adidas
>James Perse
>>
acne
kka
julius
damir
>>
I think the brand I own the most of is Ralph Lauren just because I have shirts and polos I wear for my internship, most of which have been hand me downs, and I recently bought a pair of Chinos they had on sale which were pretty nice. Also two crewnecks that I actually really like

I have a bit of clothing from Fossil when they made clothes, two pairs of chinos and three shirts I just like.

Most of my shoes are vans because I've been wearing them since high school. Got a pair of Sk8 His last summer which I do like and I might get a grey pair before the semester starts and wear those to shit before I move into CPs and just have a pair of vans as beaters for yard work and stuff.

All my denim is Levi's, working on replacing one pair right now because they fit impossibly tight even though all 3 are 511s

Right now I'm going through a process of contemplating what I really want to keep and will serve me a purpose going forward and I have a general idea of which pieces I really like and then start by upping the quality on some pieces and then maybe flirting with some more out there stuff. Generally I'm interested in Norse Projects and Rag & Bone, but SLP and Lemaire also are pretty interesting. I think the general look I'm going for is sort of an elegant minimal vibe, but with a bit of a punk edge to it.
>>
yohji
o
h
j
i

second is isabel benenato i guess, i don't buy that much stuff from the same designers
>>
Uniqlo
Dockers
J Crew
Soft Star
I wish I could buy more interesting clothes, but it's hard to find manlet stuff that isn't business-casual in the states. I don't know of any competent tailors where I live, which makes it even worse.
>>
>>11509929
>it's hard to find manlet stuff that isn't business-casual in the states
japanese fashion was made for you m8
>>
RAF SIMONS
RICK OWENS
>>
kinda just getting into fashun so rn all i wear is
>banana republic
>puma
>bape
>adidas
>h&m x balman
>zara

thinking about getting some new kicks cuz rn all i wear is my old pair of red chucks
>>
>>11509769
are you new
theres faster and more convenient ways to display information you know
>>
>>11508828
The Basement starter kit
>>
ua, adidas, converse

no big logo hype
>>
our legacy and acne are the only brands that i own more than 5 articles from (disregarding h&m where i buy socks and some underwear)
>>
>rick
>bbs
>>
>>11508611
uniqlo
adidas
thrift

I'm poor
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.