[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever gotten compliments for having good fashion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Ci7tRCVUYAAbrCB.jpg-orig.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ci7tRCVUYAAbrCB.jpg-orig.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
Have you ever gotten compliments for having good fashion?
>>
>>11507883
frequently during college semesters. in the summer, i just go to work and bum around.
>>
>>11507883
of course not
>>
File: fafeel.jpg (230 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
fafeel.jpg
230 KB, 1280x960
Going outside isn't /fa/...
>>
few times but im not happy with my look lmao
>>
A girl in high school told me I was wearing a nice sweater, I didn't know how to respond in a normal way so I just quietly said "t-thanks". She never complimented me after that. That was the only time. I dress for myself now, not for others.
>>
All the time desu, but that's because I'm outgoing and kind to others so I'm more likely to get compliments either way. What they don't know is I only dress slightly above normie and I woukd much rather be /fa/
>>
>>11507883
Only if i dress like a fuccboi or hipstercore
>>
>>11507883
A lot from friends, not so much from randomers but I have occasionally at parties or in smoking areas
>>
I was brought onto my highschool podcast to have segments where I give fashion advice to people.

Pretty dope
>>
I was at a mall and I got complimented while I was antagonizing someone else, it knocked every word I had out of my mouth because I always thought I dressed horribly.
>>
File: 1468080973659.png (14 KB, 414x355) Image search: [Google]
1468080973659.png
14 KB, 414x355
a friend of my grandma once asked me why I'm not a model
feelsgoodman
>>
One time a qt thicc girl said she loves the way i dress. But then after a week of knowing me she asked why I dress in the same clothes.
>>
>>11507957
bait
>>
yes very frequently. customers ( i work retail), co-workers, classmates they gas me up the most and strangers. with strangers it's usually one item of clothing. shoes, hat etc.

i don't do anything that special, think it's just easier for guys in general since most of them don't even try
>>
File: 1449996014294.jpg (109 KB, 1385x1108) Image search: [Google]
1449996014294.jpg
109 KB, 1385x1108
>>11508176
kek.

I had a cute girl in HS tell me she liked my scarf. I connected with her the other week at a party. Had a crush on her, but then more I learned about her, more I think I'm dodging a bullet by her not being into me and having a bf.

Actually, I have a lot of girls tell me they like my scarf when I wear one. Get yourself a scarf, bros
>>
>>11508107
I thought about doing modeling, I'm not the best looking guy but I could do photography, have no clue where to start though
>>
File: fH44K.png (447 KB, 1502x1600) Image search: [Google]
fH44K.png
447 KB, 1502x1600
>save for months for a full rick fit
>get great reviews online when I post pics
>try it out irl
>everyone laughs at me, girls sneak pictures with huge grins on their faces so they can post it with a funny caption or whatever the fuck girls do
>go back to wearing basics
>"omg anon u look so nice today :)~"

F-Fucking normies
>>
>>11507904
this.
>>
>>11508279
how is that bait

why would i bait on an anonymous board
>>
>>11508485
dont think rick works if you're a pudgy teenager
>>
File: RZXdH91.jpg (116 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
RZXdH91.jpg
116 KB, 640x626
all of my friends ask me for help and opinion whenever we are discussing clothes or going shopping
>>
mostly about pieces, not fit
>>
>>11507883
I once wore a light blue OCBD, khaki chinos, and honey CDB's, as I was walking to a restaurant an old black commented for a couple of minutes on how well I was dressed and how handsome I looked.
>>
i remember in high school a lot of people liked how i dressed "simple" or "basic". i guess it was much different than all the gaudy brandwhore shit people were wearing around me.
>>
File: image.png (575 KB, 996x712) Image search: [Google]
image.png
575 KB, 996x712
yea, I was voted best dressed in my highschool yearbook a couple years ago. they wanted to take pics, so like a sperg I am I didn't go. they gave the shoot to the runner up who wore polo shorts, vineyard vines shorts, and boats shoes. the whole 'my dad is a lawyer' look. I still hold on to the paper to rub it in my friends faces.
>>
I was voted most creative dressed in highschool, I lost best dressed dressed to a black kid who wore nothing but nike and robin jeans and polo etc.
>>
>>11507883
Often
But Ive recently given up on the life of being so /fa/
Its a hastle trying to dress up everyday.
>>
>>11508609
This is all it takes t b h. Being effay is sweet but unnecessary if you wanna look cool
>>
>>11508583
Sauce me bro
Fuck those socks have me wet.
>>
>>11508107
Always called handsome & Beautiful
FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>11507883
All the time, but almost never from girls, so it doesn't even matter
>>
>>11508485
post pics
>>
>>11508485
>hehe ill make up this stupid story of me wearing rick and making a fool of myself to make everyone think people wearing rick are autists that get laughed at because i really really hate people that wear rick owens
if youre going to do this, try doing it subtly next time mate
>>
>>11508583
Honestly w2c socks
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.