[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would You Cop? And at What Price?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (647 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
647 KB, 640x1136
I mean I would cop but not for that price
>>
Can't put a price on dignity
>>
>>11507400
UBER newshit trash. Get some late 80s made in USA sweater for 1/10 of the price.
>>
Moschino???
More like meme, haha
>>
>>11509400
Stop, do not disrespect the brand like this.
>>
>>11509453
They deserve it
moschino is what vetements will become when it's no longer trendy
>>
>>11509464
Stop. I'm sorry you can't wear anything interesting or more creative than earth tones and all black.

There's nothing wrong with Moschino or Vetements other than them being loud
>>
>>11509473
Sorry I prefer people to not be able to tell everything about my outfit upon first glance
>>
>>11509482
Sounds like you don't know how to match colors and style anything that's not basic.
>>
what site is this
>>
>>11509999
check those quads
>>
File: image.png (340 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
340 KB, 640x1136
>>11509999
Asos it's an uk based site which I recommend you buy from there while using the pound (might sound stupid but it makes stuff cheaper)

Also should I cop this?
>>
>>11510201
>asos
>ever
Good customer service but everything is overpriced and their brand is garbage.
>>
>>11509999
nice quadradoodles
>>
>>11510223
>their brand is garbage
Can't argue tho you can get there cheap plain t's with good fabrics imo
>overpriced
Not really
>>
>>11509984
No what I'm saying is people should be able to walk up to you and be able to tell 'ooo look he's wearing vetements/moschino'
These types of showy garments are based around face value, there's no hidden details or subtle design elements that make the garment worth the price, it's just saying 'here look at me, I want to make sure you know what I'm wearing'
These types of items are the quickest to go out of style because there's no appeal to it beyond surface depth, these clothes based on wittiness and humour go stale very fast
To me this kind of stuff is the lowest form of style one can pursue
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.