[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to that anon the other day that didn't know where to cop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: $_57.jpg (129 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
129 KB, 960x1280
to that anon the other day that didn't know where to cop an old burzum T, just copped this but the filosofem off white one is truly rare as fuck especially in normal sizes. Anyone know where there is old misanthropy records stock?
>>
where to cop
>>
>>11506154
Burzum is trashcore bm and varg is a sociopath. He doesnt even give a fuck about his music anymore.its all just a segway for his insane ideologies for a world without any racial mingling. If you guys cant see that then you my friend need to stop liking or pretending to like bm much less wear shirts for bands you have no idea what its from.

T. TNBM fan for the last 15 years
>>
>>11506731

Don't care. I agree w/ what he says
>>
>>11506731

What nbm do you recommend then
>>
>>11506736
You agree with a romanticized idea of a culture that died centuries ago with laws that were incredibly similar to the ones we have now? Literally all the old bm guys gave up on the asinine ideas of the black circle. For good reason too it goes nowhere.
>>
>>11506743
Emperor, darkthrone, absurd, pre gaahl gorgoroth, dissection, mayhem, abruptum, bathory, ulver to name a few.
>>
>>11506760

thx dude i now see the light

im now a cuckold
>>
File: evol.jpg (48 KB, 468x459) Image search: [Google]
evol.jpg
48 KB, 468x459
>>11506731
everything up to filosofem is terrific u dumbass

i bet ur secretly just some teenager who listens to deafheaven and ulver
>>
>>11506776
Wtf is deafheaven? Also bergtatt kveldssanger, and nattens madrigal are genious. Go suck a fatty bby.
>>
>>11506776
Also more like lofi "necrosound" wankery is more what its like.
>>
File: $_257.jpg (144 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
$_257.jpg
144 KB, 960x1280
OP here
>>11506731
I enjoy his bm music, to its core it is black metal whether you doubt it or not. It doesn't represent Varg today its just Burzum and his music then not now with his pagan stuff which is pretty interesting anyway.

I copped it cause its one of the better looking designs for a metal shirt of bm I actually listen to and enjoy not like what 13 year olds faggots or man children wear of metallica or some shit. Lots of more modern metal that I enjoy don't even have shirts this good anyway. Also its just a fucking shirt you butthurt faggot.

>>11506776
>>11506913
ulver is pretty fucking good in terms of bm back then with those two albums, deafhaven is mediocre.
>>
>>11507434
I just dont support varg in any way and I wont buy his music or merch through that extent. I think emperor shirts are way cooler anyway.
>>
looks like every vetements sweatshirt ever
>>
>>11506731
varg is right tho
>>
>>11508383
their music is better
>>
>>11506760
my nigga gaahl wild tho
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.