[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wait so you're telling me you spent FOUR HUNDRED dollars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 1280x955) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 1280x955
>Wait so you're telling me you spent FOUR HUNDRED dollars on those "common projects" bro?

>They look exactly like my $30 Vans, what the fuck Anon? Are you some sort of faggot?
>>
B-b-but the better l-l-leather and q-quality
>>
>>11505922
i wear them with my 100 dollar cashmere blend tees
>>
>>11506072
Yeah I bet you only wear the highest quality leather to the gimp club you fuckin fag
>>
>>11506138
Whats wrong with that?
>>
>>11505922
This guy looks so fucking insufferable
>>
Yeah, well how much did that shitty mural cost you?
>>
>implying im gonna even bother talking to a ginger with edd hardy clothing tattoos
>>
>>11506138
nice burn
>>
are there actually people like these irl? people spend thousands on clash of clans, cars, pc setups, but they talk shit when I spend my money on something that actually improves myself and makes me look good?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>11506175

>actually improves myself

Your entire post was shit, but this gem was the worst of it
>>
>>11506175
>clash of clans
shitty
>cars
cars are a cool hobby.
>pc setups
silly if it's over 1k and you're not a pro gamer/video editor
>>
>>11506186
>oh no he made a typo on a alaskanian ice skating forum let's laugh at him
>>
id probably call him a nigger or something or make fun of his hair
>>
>>11506187
>pro gamer needing something more powerful than $600
>>
>>11506187
im talking about custom water cooling kit, triple SLI for no reason overkill 10k pc nerds, and another 5k in accesories
>>
wait so you're telling me you spend $2000 on all those tattoos?
>>
>>11506138
damn right i do
>>
>>11506254
BTFO holy shit, how will OP ever recover from this?
>>
>>11505922
>caring about the opinions of plebs who dress like shit
>caring about the existence of anyone who wears fucking vans
>being in highschool
>>
>>11506195
>id probably call him a nigger
no you wouldn't
>>
spending a lot of money for things is degenerate.
>>
but those people are the people that spend money on apple products and other shit
>>
>>11505922
but you wear hundred dollars of meme tatooes you dumb bearded hipster
>>
>>11506254
>These tattoos have meaning to me bro, they're art that takes hours to make
>What do your clothes mean, other than you like taking it up the ass
>>
>>11506207
>being autistic enough to be and consider oneself a pro gamer, whatever the fuck that is
>>
>>11509105
momochi won $33k at evo last year
>>
>>11509105
>>11509134
and thats not even a lot. evil geniuses walked away from the international with over $6mil

thats a single dota 2 tournament
>>
>>11509105
Being a professional at anything means it provides your income, this is either shitty bait or you're retarded either way there will be no argument here
>>
>>11506187
>tfw bought 3k desktop pc and i dont even play games anymore
>>
>>11505922
How do I get a bf like that

I want him to ravage my boipucci on the couch then fall asleep on top of me

Then the next morning I'll get up, limp over to the kitchen, and start making him breakfast

No homo
>>
honestly i love my common projects, kinda wish i got a less memey cw than lime green but honestly they compliment my wardrobe pretty well and even if people dont know i spend 450$ on shoes i still get compliments, poorfags r just jealous they cant buy anything but sk8-lows
>>
normies will never understand, anon
just disregard their "opinion"
>>
>>11509218
Mine cost 3.5k USD but I use it every day.
>>
>>11505922
a-at least I-I've got a soul
>>
>>11509962
>Those freckles
>The way those tattoos make his skin look
>That perfect skin tone
>He's probably a shitty nu-male not worthy anyone's time
WHY
>>
this guy >>11509962 represents true /fa/
this guy>>11505922 represents non /fa/ non /r9k/ male
>>
>>11505922
i want to be him. he must be so uncuckable, girls come back to him to fuck, has a lot of bro tier friends, is happy, not afraid to fight someone, has golden and solid personality, is aspired to have a family, etc etc. i so want to be him that i get hard just thinking about sleeping with him.
>>
>>11510902
>implying any girl would like this pale pudgy manlet ginger covered in shit tattoos and freckles
idk bro i dont see this guy getting any pussy other than 16 yo impressionable girls that want to rebel from their parents
>>
>>11510927
yup i was right dudes a legit faggot posting pics of his dick on tumblr
http://gingerroux.tumblr.com/page/3
>>
>>11510927
there's only two types of man :
1. OP pic guy
2. /fa/ guys, which is insecure, limp wrist limp mentality, no real personality, skinny, care too much about hair, etc etc.
>>
>>11510935
more like gay trash that goes to the forest to take pics of his dick to post on tumblr
fucking nasty
>>
>>11510931
even if it's really him, at least he has a big dick. that's all that matters, that's what makes other people feel intimidated and feel bad about themselves.
>>
>>11510943
retard
>>
>>11510931
he was catfished by a guy pretending to be a girl. and fuck, big dick ? he' so perfect, i wish i was him, i wish i didn't care about fashion and be that masculine... i even get a boner by just thinking about him raping me..
>>
>>11505922
>told by a pseudo-hardcore numale
>>
>>11505922
>Listens to A Day To Remember once
>>
I would lean over and make out with him and he would tense up but eventually relent then we would silently get in to his 99 toyota camry and drive back to his house, the car full of tension. When we make it back to his house we would waste no time and walk straight to his room and have sex. no words. almost like we're acting on a prewritten script. it feels so perfect
>>
>>11509162
Doesn't make any of them less of a manchild
>>
>>11510931
His house is so messy...

Do you think he'd mind if I tidied up a little bit and put his dirty clothes in the wash?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.